Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Navy or Georgia Southern Fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ahsoisee
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan

Calling all Navy or Georgia Southern Fans Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Navy or Georgia Southern Fans   Calling all Navy or Georgia Southern Fans EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:43 pm

I have read some very interesting stories about Seewak, it seems he is a very solid and personable coach.

I cannot find anything on the internet about Paul Johnson and his personal life. I would like to know more about our coaches personal background and characteristics.

I was overwhelmed by Bobby Dodd's personal life and would also like to know more about our present coach.

If any Navy or Georgia Southern fan has information, you can contact me (Rodney Kent) by Email at ahsoisee@bellsouth.net.

Father Time
Back to top Go down
mastacow53
WannaBee
WannaBee

Calling all Navy or Georgia Southern Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all Navy or Georgia Southern Fans   Calling all Navy or Georgia Southern Fans EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:16 pm

I remember Paul Johnson being very angry and very vocal when GSU fired Mike Sewak and hired the moron, VanGorder.

GSU won their first Championship the year Johnson was made offensive coordinator. His "system" was in place for all six National Championships. VanGorder abandoned the "system" and the team goes 3-8.

I think of Erk Russell as the heart of GSU football and Johnson as the brain.
Back to top Go down

Calling all Navy or Georgia Southern Fans
Page 1 of 1