Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the backupkicker.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan
nwgatech

Meet the backupkicker.com Empty
PostSubject: Meet the backupkicker.com   Meet the backupkicker.com EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:22 pm

This is for Tyler Davis....

Great Job last night man.... Irish, cut the dude some slack. He is a current player that is actually talkative even if you think he talks too much. Tyler you gave some good human interest side to what was going on.... Irish, you do well hosting and moderating and Tyler provides great "color commentary" and gives a great fan/player perspective from both sides with his passion as a former fan and a current player.

Keep that team together - Irish, Machine, and Tyler.

Too bad more people didn't get to hear you live but I definitely recommend listening to the replay.

Go Jackets!

I want to edit this just to make a request of MTM listeners....

If you listen to the show either replay or live...

How far away are you from ATL... (me - I live about 2 hours north)

What do you like about the show.... (me- interaction between guys, human interest, players standpoint, genuineness and realness of guys.... info on GT never had before)

What else would you like to hear from the show... (Me -More practice report info.. More football education from players stand-point....)
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: Meet the backupkicker.com   Meet the backupkicker.com EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:02 pm

nwgatech wrote:
This is for Tyler Davis....

Great Job last night man.... Irish, cut the dude some slack. He is a current player that is actually talkative even if you think he talks too much. Tyler you gave some good human interest side to what was going on.... Irish, you do well hosting and moderating and Tyler provides great "color commentary" and gives a great fan/player perspective from both sides with his passion as a former fan and a current player.

Keep that team together - Irish, Machine, and Tyler.

Too bad more people didn't get to hear you live but I definitely recommend listening to the replay.

Go Jackets!

I want to edit this just to make a request of MTM listeners....

If you listen to the show either replay or live...

How far away are you from ATL... (me - I live about 2 hours north)

What do you like about the show.... (me- interaction between guys, human interest, players standpoint, genuineness and realness of guys.... info on GT never had before)

What else would you like to hear from the show... (Me -More practice report info.. More football education from players stand-point....)

Honestly, I was just messing around with Tyler... I personally think Tyler is a great guy... and definitely a great addition to the show... it was more than beneficial to have him there.... Tyler knows I was just screwing around with him and we all got a really good laugh out of it.... we are always eager to have him on the show in fact we called him last night specifically hoping he would be there and thank goodness he was..... if my "ribbing" of Tyler came across wrong, I really am sorry... just some guys getting in some good laughs and making fun of each other just as we would even if we weren't on the radio... trust me, we will have Tyler on the show whenever he can make it...

BTW... also, great questions! The Machine and myself would definitely be more than interested to hear everyone's response... with feedback from our listeners (either positive or negative) we can only make this show better....
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan
nwgatech

PostSubject: Re: Meet the backupkicker.com   Meet the backupkicker.com EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:30 pm

Good deal man... ya'll are fun to listen to.

Man, other thing I didn't ask/ tell / is why so few call-ins.... me- Kinda used to forums and not call in stuff... Probably your audience lends to that... If it was radio only then there would be no way to talk but call... You guys give us lots of choices.... Most will take the most anonymous.... IMO...
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: Meet the backupkicker.com   Meet the backupkicker.com EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:42 pm

I agree with you 100%... I really lend the fact that we get so few call ins to the fact that most people are used to the forum concept....which does allow them to basically remain anonymous... which overall is fine with us... typing questions into the chat room is just as good a form as communicating with us... while we do like the call ins (mainly as an added feature to give the fans a chance to actually talk one on one with the players directly) we really are just as happy to see people in the chat room asking questions.. or even chatting it up with each other. We are hoping however, that as the show starts to really build and people get more and more comfortable with The Machine, myself, and Tyler that soon they won't even think twice about ringing up the show.

sidenote: When I really think about it.... I have only ever called into a radio show once in my life.. and that was because the DJ was a very good friend of mine who wanted me to call in and do a live commercial spot for him... other than that, I myself have never really had the urge... so in that right, I can see where a lot of people might not call in... it's not always something "natural" to do....
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the backupkicker.com   Meet the backupkicker.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the backupkicker.com
Page 1 of 1