Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coach's Clinic story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach B
WannaBee
WannaBee

Coach's Clinic story Empty
PostSubject: Coach's Clinic story   Coach's Clinic story EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:41 pm

I had the pleasure of attending the coach's clinic. Coach Johnson shared a story I really enjoyed. A few years ago Navy was playing Notre Dame. One of Navy's offensive linemen was getting beat badly. The player was outweighed, slower and not as strong as the man he was facing. Coach Johnson got in his face on the sideline and asked "WHAT'S WRONG? IS HE BETTER THAN YOU!!!? The Navy lineman looked him in the eye and said "Yes sir, HE IS!" Coach Johnson laughed and said OK let's figure out something anyway!

Coach Johnson is very impressive and related well to all the coaches. Tech has a GREAT new coach!

Go Jackets!
Back to top Go down
droopyGT
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
droopyGT

Coach's Clinic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coach's Clinic story   Coach's Clinic story EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Thanks for sharing your story. It seems that PJ is off to a great start of building relationships with high school coaches. I'm hoping that this pays dividends for Tech later the recruiting process.
Back to top Go down

Coach's Clinic story
Page 1 of 1