Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giff Smith on MTM radio!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Giff Smith on MTM radio!!! Empty
PostSubject: Giff Smith on MTM radio!!!   Giff Smith on MTM radio!!! EmptySat May 10, 2008 5:54 pm

Meet the Machine radio welcomes Mr. Giff Smith to the show Monday night at 9 PM!
You can access the show right here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/The-Machine

As the Defensive Line coach and Recruiting Coordinator at Georgia Tech
Giff will bring incredible insights regarding Georgia Tech football,
the coaching staff, the players, the upcoming season, and much more.
Join us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Giff Smith on MTM radio!!!   Giff Smith on MTM radio!!! EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:00 pm

What questions would you guys like me to ask Giff Smith on the show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Giff Smith on MTM radio!!!   Giff Smith on MTM radio!!! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:09 am

Was he at Tech when Machine was recruited? If so I want to hear about his side of the recuiting process getting Machine to be a Yellow Jacket.
Back to top Go down
PoppaNovember
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Giff Smith on MTM radio!!!   Giff Smith on MTM radio!!! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:26 pm

I'm mainly interested in the change in approach to recruiting now that we have different needs for the offense. Are we looking for a different type of Offensive lineman? Will the A-Backs be recruited from the ranks of both HS RB's and WR's?

Also, CPJ has said that the desire is to recruit locally (mostly in state) for every position but QB. How far out are they spreading the net for the kind of QB who fits PJ's system?
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Giff Smith on MTM radio!!!   Giff Smith on MTM radio!!! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Machine,bb,Irish, you guys are rolling big time these days, the show gets better and better Very Happy

I would like to know a personal insight: Coach Mark Richt, of the Evil Empire, name always comes up when the recruits talk about committing. One thing that I do admire about him is his persona is that he is a nice guy, a great choach and he personally makes them feel wanted). Does Coach Paul Johnson have a similar quality to him? And once we start winning with this exciting system and you guys clean-up on in-state recruits and leave the mutts in the dust, could we hear the same things about CPJ from the recurits? Could you give some Examples

How is Georgia Tech recruiting handling this transition from a coach everyone called a nice guy, to a guy that everyone says is a to the point individual, from your interactions do you think recruits respect that mentality and want to learn from a guy like that, or do they sometime look to a team that would tell them anything to get them to commit? Could you give some Examples

Thanks guys, I hope my questions are good enough to make the show bounce
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Giff Smith on MTM radio!!!   Giff Smith on MTM radio!!! EmptyWed May 14, 2008 2:57 pm

I have your Giff Smith interview hyped up on the Rivals pay site. Bradon gave some more insight into Anthony Allen tranferring in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giff Smith on MTM radio!!!   Giff Smith on MTM radio!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Giff Smith on MTM radio!!!
Page 1 of 1