Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MTM Radio, Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PoppaNovember
Buzz
Buzz

MTM Radio,  Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT! Empty
PostSubject: MTM Radio, Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT!   MTM Radio,  Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:13 am

I wasn't able to listen live, but I listened to the recorded show at work this morning. Between the insider/player perspective from Machine, and the stellar analysis that 33 Jacket brings, you guys are becoming the best source for GT Football analysis anywhere.

I thrive on the the detailed analysis, and 33J clearly understands what he's seeing on the field. The show was great, and gave exactly the type of information that fanatical fans want to hear.

Fantastic! Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: MTM Radio, Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT!   MTM Radio,  Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 pm

Good call Pappa, it was a great report, I'll drink to that Beer
Back to top Go down
Lakebuzz
JacketFan
JacketFan
Lakebuzz

PostSubject: absolutely   MTM Radio,  Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:14 pm

33 is without a doubt one of the most versed on the X's and O's of football that I have ever heard. With only words he explains what he sees very well!!
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: MTM Radio, Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT!   MTM Radio,  Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:12 am

So your saying he is the Van Gogh of practice reports? cheers
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

PostSubject: Re: MTM Radio, Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT!   MTM Radio,  Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Finally got the chance to listen and it was truly awesome.  it is great to hear such good insight into what is going on with our new players, new system and new coach.  it really is great to have some excitement around GT footbal again
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: MTM Radio, Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT!   MTM Radio,  Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:02 pm

Thanks GT Fox, this is just the beggining, we have some big things happening, I think you guys are in for some surprises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTM Radio, Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT!   MTM Radio,  Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT! Empty

Back to top Go down

MTM Radio, Day 1 Practice Recap was GREAT!
Page 1 of 1