Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DBjacket88
JacketFan
JacketFan

Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA Empty
PostSubject: Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA   Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:07 pm

So, read today that Mario Edwards was cleared by the NCAA to be able to forego his transfer sit year, not gonna jump to any conclusions but if the ACC clears him...how do ya'll think that helps out w/ our secondary? Wanna hear some of ya'll's thoughts. I think it will help add some depth, to the least to our secondary, as well as maybe have a great athlete and hopefully a great player in the secondary.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA   Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Like you said depth helps, I will be at practice tomorrow and I will give you a more in depth answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
That_Guy1018
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Cleared by the ACC   Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:10 am

I just saw on ramblinwreck that he was also cleared by the ACC, so we have him for the team. I really hope he can contribute and bring at least a little more experience to the secondary while some of the guys get adjusted to new positions and schemes.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA   Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:12 am

Yes I met him and he looks good! I will have to get him interview him, are there any questions you guysmay want me to ask?
Back to top Go down
DBjacket88
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Question for Mario   Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:20 am

Hey Machine, since he's played now on two defenses, one at VT and the other here at Tech, i was wondering about his thoughts of our defensive unit as a whole, and then specifically about the secondary since people are saying that's where we will get destroyed. And let him know we are thinking and praying for him and his family.
Back to top Go down
That_Guy1018
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: General Questions   Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:23 pm

I'm definitely interested in DBJacket's question about the similarities/differences in the two, and I also had more of a general question about the player's knowledge of the media expectations and such. I was wondering if our guys keep up to date on what the media says about the team (you'd probably know from experience as well), and if that differed from VT at all. Also, does that help in motivation to silence the critics? If so, we need to let the entire team know about that stupid SI poll that had us #80 behind Duke. If ever there was motivation- that's it.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA   Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:44 pm

DBjacket88 wrote:
Hey Machine, since he's played now on two defenses, one at VT and the other here at Tech, i was wondering about his thoughts of our defensive unit as a whole, and then specifically about the secondary since people are saying that's where we will get destroyed. And let him know we are thinking and praying for him and his family.

I will interview him next and ask him this question. Do you have any other questions for him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA   Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Edwards cleared by NCAA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet The Machine :: Georgia Tech Football :: Georgia Tech Football-
Jump to: