Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GT v. VT Watching Get Together - Saturday 3:30pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

GT v. VT Watching Get Together - Saturday 3:30pm Empty
PostSubject: GT v. VT Watching Get Together - Saturday 3:30pm   GT v. VT Watching Get Together - Saturday 3:30pm EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:31 am

For those of us not going to the game ... I thought I would try to get a group together from this board and bbuzzOFF.clom to watch the game in Atlanta area.

Because I live out this way ... I'm suggesting Jocks and Jills at the Gallieria across from Cumberland Mall in Cobb County.

I will make the arrangements with the management if I can get at least 15 fans from this board to say YES by Thursday morning.

I don't want to do all the work and have just a few show up. The more the better but I'll have to give them at least a 48 hour notice.

The games starts at 3:30p ... would save our spot so you can get there as early as 1:30p. Plenty of time to unwind and get ready for some CPJ football.

If interested, respond in this thread.

Will let you know by Thursday morning depending on number interested in watching the game together and further the plans from there.
Back to top Go down

GT v. VT Watching Get Together - Saturday 3:30pm
Page 1 of 1