Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great question about AD being worried about this site.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

Great question about AD being worried about this site. Empty
PostSubject: Great question about AD being worried about this site.   Great question about AD being worried about this site. EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 11:02 pm

mts315 writes from stingtalk

Adamm,

I was wondering when they were going to ask you to pull your site. I am sure it makes the AD nervous to have current and past players openly talking about the inner workings of the team on a public message board. By the way I have registered at your site under this same screen name. Good Luck with the site and in the draft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Great question about AD being worried about this site.   Great question about AD being worried about this site. EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Well I am a graduate so I dont think I am breaking any rules and I dont think they have the authority to make me pull it down. It is totally up to the players if they want to join in and participate, obviously some will and some won't, but the main idea is to allow the athletes and fans to interact. This will build a feeling of support for the athlete which means alot in proformance. Also, allows the fan to get a behind the scenes pass, which you all deserve. I was told to yank the uniforms pic I took by AD but other than that they think its great, help raise money and sell tickets!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Great question about AD being worried about this site.   Great question about AD being worried about this site. EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:02 pm

TheMachine wrote:
Well I am a graduate so I dont think I am breaking any rules and I dont think they have the authority to make me pull it down. It is totally up to the players if they want to join in and participate, obviously some will and some won't, but the main idea is to allow the athletes and fans to interact. This will build a feeling of support for the athlete which means alot in proformance. Also, allows the fan to get a behind the scenes pass, which you all deserve. I was told to yank the uniforms pic I took by AD but other than that they think its great, help raise money and sell tickets!

It's good to see players connect to the fans this way but I doubt everything will be on the table for discussion ... which I can understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great question about AD being worried about this site.   Great question about AD being worried about this site. Empty

Back to top Go down

Great question about AD being worried about this site.
Page 1 of 1