Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!! Empty
PostSubject: Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!!   Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:35 pm

Remember to keep checking the website and this forum often as this is where we will keep you up to date on all the great GT players that will be joining us on the show. Let us know who you would like to call in to chat with, or what days and times you would like to listen to the show and I will do my best to make it happen.... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
vamosjackets
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: I think once Spring practice starts up ...   Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:14 pm

... there would be HUGE interest in any talk from current players, or past players that are attending the practices.

For instance:
1. I think it would be cool to hear from a player like James Johnson on what he thinks of the new offense from a receiver's perspective.
2. Jahi Word-Daniels to hear what he thinks about the new defensive schemes and who steps up to fill holes in the secondary.
3. Jonathan Dwyer to see how he likes his revamped running back role in the new O.
4. I'd like to hear Machine talk a ton about his views on the new defense - Coach Wommack, schemes, d-line differences, coverage philosophies, alignment and base personnell calls, priorities in stopping the run/pass/balance and how all of this compares to Coach Tenuta's D.

There will be a TON more insightful things to talk about during and immediately following SPRING PRACTICE.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!!   Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:25 pm

I will track them down, and that is a great list of topics for our next radio show!
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!!   Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Alot of guys are on spring break now though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!!   Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Calvin Johnson, Durant Brooks, Jonathan Dwyer and more!!!
Page 1 of 1