Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!

Go down 
+4
ahsoisee
nwgatech
RomanJacket45
BeeBad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:33 pm

RomanJacket45 wrote:
savannahjacket,

First of all I am thinking you are a damn dawg because you spelled hypocrisy like a mutt.

Secondly, I never endorsed zack's knowledge only his mutual hatred of BeeBad.

Finally, ahso is a valuable Tech fan and respected blogger so take your uppity attitude back to where it will be feared and viewed as cool.

So, I see you are a respected bloggers CAUSE YOU SAY SO ... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! Mad

You are just another GT fan, except that YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING but you are just a very small part of the base ... and it's the part who whines like a friggin kid! No
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 pm

savannahjacket wrote:
-Zack- wrote:
hey savannah, you act like a 6th grade girl "no! dont be nice to him, he's mean!"... its a CHAT FORUM regarding a different topic! in other words, not regarding you.

Roman is simply stating he doesnt like beebad and his negativity, chill out.

Ive gone to the extent of finding a site that caters to your maturity, savannah:

www.disneychannel.com

Im sure you share many of the same interests as others on this site.

I'm done with this pissing contest. Bbuzzoff is a message board... beebad is an alright guy. You are on here calling me a 6th grade girl then you turn around and link the disney channel. Amazing the level of ignorance and maturity coming from some Tech fans. Your very topic in the other thread mirrors those on bbuzzoff. Yet Roman jumps all over beebad for being negative. Then you chime in not knowing crap about either person and jump on the wagon.

You bore me Sleep goodbye

Savannah .. it's very unfortunate that Tech has this kind of crap in it's fanbase. It's really what caused this base to be fractured.

I know, you know and so do a WHOLE lot of other fans that the website that made any sense about the state of Tech football was bbuzzOFF. It was and still is the only forum for candid discussions, like, dislike, want to see changed ... whatever.

They all thought bbuzzOFF was going to be long gone w/in a year ... it wasn't and it gained a whole lot of momentum because the longer Chan was at Tech ... the more REAL FANS WANTED A PLACE TO SPEAK OUT and express their true feelings.

That has not changed, won't change and THANK GOD WE HAVE THAT PLACE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:45 pm

savannahjacket wrote:
-Zack- wrote:
hey savannah, you act like a 6th grade girl "no! dont be nice to him, he's mean!"... its a CHAT FORUM regarding a different topic! in other words, not regarding you.

Roman is simply stating he doesnt like beebad and his negativity, chill out.

Ive gone to the extent of finding a site that caters to your maturity, savannah:

www.disneychannel.com

Im sure you share many of the same interests as others on this site.

I'm done with this pissing contest. Bbuzzoff is a message board... beebad is an alright guy. You are on here calling me a 6th grade girl then you turn around and link the disney channel. Amazing the level of ignorance and maturity coming from some Tech fans. Your very topic in the other thread mirrors those on bbuzzoff. Yet Roman jumps all over beebad for being negative. Then you chime in not knowing crap about either person and jump on the wagon.

You bore me Sleep goodbye

savannah, you make me laugh.. maybe you should go back a read some of what roman wrote before you suggest that.. and what is it exactly that you know about either person.. favorite color? long walks on the beach?

also, i stated that i dont like him because of what he says about the machine, who is giving us a chance to talk to former and current players. bbuzzoff allows me the chance to talk to... Hmm, no players. that was a pretty easy decision
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:52 pm

with what the two of you(black prick and savannah) have written over here, i can only image the amount of "candid discussions" going on over there! telling roman not to talk to -Zack-, it must be thrilling to talk about that kind of stuff!
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:59 pm

I take back what I said earlier... please zack stay away from bbuzzoff
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:58 pm

Gee.. Ive had such a difficult time staying away for so long now. Thanks for your advice, i wasnt able to make that decision alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2