Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
razorjacket
WannaBee
WannaBee
razorjacket

Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days?   Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:01 pm

He was one of my favorite jackets. Love the intensity and effort on every play. And, the highlight where he literally flew into Brady Quinn for a sack in the 2006 game in Atlanta was the best. So, where has he ended up?
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days?   Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:04 pm

razorjacket wrote:
He was one of my favorite jackets. Love the intensity and effort on every play. And, the highlight where he literally flew into Brady Quinn for a sack in the 2006 game in Atlanta was the best. So, where has he ended up?

Just lifted with him the other day, I am trying to get him on the show Monday, so I will let him answer. His health is well and something big has changed for him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
largefrostedorange
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: WWE?   Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days? EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:55 pm

I had heard awhile back he might try to get into WWE. He certainly has the family connections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days?   Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone update on where Joe Anoai is these days?
Page 1 of 1