Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggested Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vamosjackets
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

Suggested Change Empty
PostSubject: Suggested Change   Suggested Change EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Machine, I still think the forum is a little too complicated. I say that because I don't really know which category to go into to post something or look for info. The good thing about the Hive, Stingtalk, and Bbuzzoff is that there is one main board that most people post most thoughts on and everybody knows where to go. They have other supplementary categories, but they are known to be supplementary to the main board. I think that would improve efficiency and popularity here as well.

So, my suggestion is: Make one board for the discussion of everything GT football and have that as the primary board that everyone goes to first and everyone posts on most.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Suggested Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggested Change   Suggested Change EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:33 pm

vamosjackets wrote:
Machine, I still think the forum is a little too complicated. I say that because I don't really know which category to go into to post something or look for info. The good thing about the Hive, Stingtalk, and Bbuzzoff is that there is one main board that most people post most thoughts on and everybody knows where to go. They have other supplementary categories, but they are known to be supplementary to the main board. I think that would improve efficiency and popularity here as well.

So, my suggestion is: Make one board for the discussion of everything GT football and have that as the primary board that everyone goes to first and everyone posts on most.

What do you think?

Vamos... as always you are a man of great ideas... I am currently working on simplifying the forum for everybody.... forgive the Machine... he gets a little carried away with these things... with some due patience I should have things looking better/easier by this evening
Back to top Go down
https://meetthemachine.forumotion.com

Suggested Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet The Machine :: Meet The Machine-
Jump to: