Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Shows ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

Future Shows .... Empty
PostSubject: Future Shows ....   Future Shows .... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Adamm ... hoping you can add a few more phone lines or ability to hear from more fans.

This can really be a very successful thing for Tech fans and for you. I tried to call in but got a busy signal ... understand not enough lines. Didn't realize, you were also on a line as was Bee and Matt.

Hope you can correct this cause I have a feeling more GT fans would like to call in if they could get through.

How about taking email questions as well????

This could be very big for the Tech community, thanks for starting this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Future Shows .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Shows ....   Future Shows .... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:01 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed our show Blackprix... I'm sorry you were unable to get through... as for adding more incoming lines... regrettably, that is up to the website that we use. However, last nights show was a little different in the fact that normally we do answer all chat room questions and forum questions when time allows... we will pick that back up again in the next show...there just simply wasn't enough time for us to be able to do it this last show...
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

Future Shows .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Shows ....   Future Shows .... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:38 pm

IrishE wrote:
I'm glad you enjoyed our show Blackprix... I'm sorry you were unable to get through... as for adding more incoming lines... regrettably, that is up to the website that we use. However, last nights show was a little different in the fact that normally we do answer all chat room questions and forum questions when time allows... we will pick that back up again in the next show...there just simply wasn't enough time for us to be able to do it this last show...

Thanks for the heads up.

Will get into the chat more next time ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future Shows .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Shows ....   Future Shows .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Shows ....
Page 1 of 1