Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report for 04/08/08 from www.playatgatech.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

Report for 04/08/08 from www.playatgatech.com Empty
PostSubject: Report for 04/08/08 from www.playatgatech.com   Report for 04/08/08 from www.playatgatech.com EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:00 pm

4/8/08 - 7:50PM

Well today was actually a slower day here at the football office. The coaches spent the morning going over yesterdays practice film. I will say when they broke meetings; they were definitely pleased with the work effort of the team on Monday.

Overall, the players still are trying to learn both the Offensive and Defensive system, but for halfway through Spring Practice, they are really picking it up.

Also there is definitely a sense of urgency among the players. The majority of the team came in today to watch film as position groups. They studied their mistakes as a group and worked through them together. This way they will be able to learn from each other and talk about why they made certain decisions on the field. I know for a fact from my playing days that this is one of the best ways of learning, going through tough times with teammates and relying on each other to get through and push forward.

I along with the coaches am excited about tomorrows practice!

To get everyone fired up for GT Football, here are some shots of the Best Stadium in the Country!

Bobby Dodd Stadium in the heart of Atlanta, GA!!!

Come play in the Big Time!!!!

for more go to www.playatgatech.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com

Report for 04/08/08 from www.playatgatech.com
Page 1 of 1