Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insider tip on UGA

Go down 
+5
33jacket
PoppaNovember
daytonadan
GPBurdell
IrishE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 12:52 pm

OK... it's not really an insider tip on the football team... but I have been meaning to post about their piece of shit mascot. For those of you who missed the show where I told everyone what I do for a living, I work at a veterinary clinic during the day... and regrettably UGA does have a decent (note: decent.... not excellent.. for that you have to go to Auburn) veterinary school. So needless to say, we do have one of the vets that work with me that graduated from UGA. To cut to the chase... she used to tell me all the time (when she was still in college.. I have known her for about 8 years now...) about all the nightmare stories about that "freak show" mascot they call UGA.. he has been so inbred he is rampant with a myriad of serious health conditions.. not to mention the fact that he is insanely aggresive... none of the vets there or the students ever want to even deal with him....

Seems as though UGA and his fans have a lot in common.... inbred, aggresive, and dumber than a bag of rocks.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
GPBurdell
JacketFan
JacketFan

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 5:45 pm

Doesn't surprise me in the least.
Back to top Go down
daytonadan
WannaBee
WannaBee

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: UGA and the UGA fans   Insider tip on UGA EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Irish: I've heard and read a lot of graphic descriptions of UGA fans, but yours was the best yet. Well done. The truth hurts.
Back to top Go down
PoppaNovember
Buzz
Buzz

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:58 pm

UGA is an inbred, sociopathic freak?

And here I thought it was all just good ol' Mutt leg humpin and drool. Razz
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:55 pm

lol good stuff....
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 8:59 am

This year we make UGA our bitch!!!!

Insider tip on UGA Bulldog+in+a+bikini_+One+doesn_t+see+that+everyday_
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:07 am

That's funny as hell, Irish E. Gonna have to borrow that and put it in BuzzOFF so the gang over there gets a good chuckle.

Last edited by BeeBad on Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:17 am

funny stuff, do you mind if I repost it on the Hive? I know you were banned from there, but seeing your name again will stick in the craw of the ones that banned you.
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:35 am

DressedCheeseSide wrote:
funny stuff, do you mind if I repost it on the Hive? I know you were banned from there, but seeing your name again will stick in the craw of the ones that banned you.

Of course you can DCS! Maybe some good ol fashioned laughter will loosen their sphincters a little bit over there..... lol!
Back to top Go down
PoppaNovember
Buzz
Buzz

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:16 am

Irish,

I'd love to know what you did to get banned at The Hive. I've never posted there, but it sounds like most folks wear that like a badge of honor. afro
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:40 pm

IrishE wrote:
DressedCheeseSide wrote:

Of course you can DCS! Maybe some good ol fashioned laughter will loosen their sphincters a little bit over there..... lol!

I put it on the Hive and it got some good feedback, then it was promptly moved to the watercooler. Surprise, surprise...
Back to top Go down
droopyGT
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
droopyGT

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Dumb, dumb dogs.

http://cbs4.com/slideshows/smart.dumb.dog.20.694725.html?rid=14
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:13 pm

PoppaNovember wrote:
Irish,

I'd love to know what you did to get banned at The Hive. I've never posted there, but it sounds like most folks wear that like a badge of honor. afro

How did I get banned?... This is an awesome story... really shows what assholes run the forum over there at The Hive... specifically Jonathon L....

When we first started this whole website... then the radio show.. and then eventually the forum... the Machine was posting like a madman on the Hive trying to get people to check out our site too... and often times I would assist him with a little post here and there.... well, admittedly the Machine did a bad, bad thing... he made a post saying that we now had a forum, and it was better than the Hive because we had insider information... only it was free.... Smile

Well, obviously it pissed ol Johnny off and so he banned The Machine, AND ME!!!! ME!?!?! I never posted anything derogatory about his site or him... so needless to say I thought that was ridiculous...

I emailed him to see why he banned me and he told me because I am associated with Adamm... (once again.. how stupid can that be?) He did however tell me he would reinstate me however, I can never make a post that talks about our website again... fair enough..... but damnit, I just couldn't help myself.. and I posted about the Machine again.... hahahahaha.... little power hungry girly boy flipped his pigtails and banned me again... this time permanently.....

ironically enough however, he did reinstate the Machine with the prerequisite that he can only post on their forum once a week..... hahahahaha..... douchebags.... (what can I say...I'm bitter....)

jocolor
Back to top Go down
PoppaNovember
Buzz
Buzz

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Publicity for MTM at the Hive.... cost of admission.

Getting booted for being associated with Machine.... an annoyance

Getting booted again just to piss them off..... Priceless! drunken
Back to top Go down
daytonadan
WannaBee
WannaBee

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: UGA layout   Insider tip on UGA EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:43 pm

Irish, I'm sure the UGA fans, who are certainly into bestiality, want more.
Back to top Go down
pcooper114
WannaBee
WannaBee
pcooper114

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:35 am

I had the "honor" of meeting UGA on the sidelines at the Sugar bowl in....2002? Against FSU in New Orleans.

He tried to bite me. I was a little aggravated.

Oh, and Hairy Dog is gay I think.
Back to top Go down
http://egrweb.mercer.edu/codone_s/tco285/fall2007/cooper/index.h
Sponsored content

Insider tip on UGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insider tip on UGA   Insider tip on UGA Empty

Back to top Go down

Insider tip on UGA
Page 1 of 1