Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Max Out Your Online GT Experience!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Max Out Your Online GT Experience!!! Empty
PostSubject: Max Out Your Online GT Experience!!!   Max Out Your Online GT Experience!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:23 pm

This is taken from BeeBad on Bbuzzoff.com.. (what can I say Double B you wrote this much better than I could have...)

The Meet The Machine radio shows take the online experience to the next level. Message boards are great and when combined with the voice/chat/call-in aspect of Meet The Machine it brings everyone together in an exciting, new platform.

The regularly scheduled shows are Monday and Wednesday at 9 PM.

To become a part of the chatroom so you can ask questions of those on the show and interact with others you will need to register with BlogTalk Radio. Takes less 20 seconds.

Best to do it right now so you are ready to go. Here's the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/register.aspx

We're going to have one helluva lot of fun talking/discussing/arguing Georgia Tech football starting Monday night and personally I can't wait !

Last edited by IrishE on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
MidnightJacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

Max Out Your Online GT Experience!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max Out Your Online GT Experience!!!   Max Out Your Online GT Experience!!! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:46 am

Signed up, would have made it Monday had it not been for the plethora of group project meetings I had to keep up with. I hate "dead week", the name is misleading as hell.
Back to top Go down

Max Out Your Online GT Experience!!!
Page 1 of 1