Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I pledge, for All those interested...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

I pledge, for All those interested... Empty
PostSubject: I pledge, for All those interested...   I pledge, for All those interested... EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:10 pm

To be on the show at 9pm monday after the spring game with a full blown analysis and discussion.

It would be neat if we could advertise or schedule a meetthemachine GT party at a venue and do it live with audience.

You have my word.

Also, will try to attend wed as well...
Back to top Go down
BUZZingFAN
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: I pledge, for All those interested...   I pledge, for All those interested... EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:54 pm

33jacket wrote:
To be on the show at 9pm monday after the spring game with a full blown analysis and discussion.

It would be neat if we could advertise or schedule a meetthemachine GT party at a venue and do it live with audience.

You have my word.

Also, will try to attend wed as well...

So help me God if you don't show up..........

Wink

Thanks, 33.
Back to top Go down
ctalati32
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: I pledge, for All those interested...   I pledge, for All those interested... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:08 am

Is there a way to listen to a copy of the radio show after it's been aired? I usually am bad at catching this type of stuff live, so I wanted to just catch a re-play, or get the mp3 so i can listen to it whenever.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: I pledge, for All those interested...   I pledge, for All those interested... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:26 am

ctalati32 wrote:
Is there a way to listen to a copy of the radio show after it's been aired? I usually am bad at catching this type of stuff live, so I wanted to just catch a re-play, or get the mp3 so i can listen to it whenever.

There were some technical challenges the first couple minutes but once we got everyone seated it was a very lively discussion centered about Saturday's spring game and the current state of the football team. I think you will enjoy the show. Here's the link that will take you to the replay. Just sit back and enjoy:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-machine

Next live broadcast is Wednesday night at 9 PM.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: I pledge, for All those interested...   I pledge, for All those interested... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:27 pm

just go to meetthemachine.com and the last show will play until a new one airs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I pledge, for All those interested...   I pledge, for All those interested... Empty

Back to top Go down

I pledge, for All those interested...
Page 1 of 1