Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show request Machine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightJacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

Show request Machine Empty
PostSubject: Show request Machine   Show request Machine EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:03 am

I know you were taking ideas for a while, now I've got one.

During the last show there was a lot of interests for having a coach on the show. Well, what are the chances of getting the newest addition to the coaching regime on the show, Joe Hamilton? I'd love to hear his personal feelings on his new hire, how he feels about the new regime and Coach Johnson.
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Show request Machine   Show request Machine EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:18 am

I gotta 'nother request, Machine..

How 'bout making the radio show available as a downloadable podcast? It would make for good listening on the daily commute....

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Show request Machine   Show request Machine EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:36 am

GEETEELEE wrote:

How 'bout making the radio show available as a downloadable podcast? It would make for good listening on the daily commute....

Thanks!

Not sure if podcast is the same as an iPod but but Irish E told me on Monday that due to the high volume of listeners that BlogTalk is making the show available in a format that can be used by an iPod.
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Show request Machine   Show request Machine EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:42 am

BeeBad wrote:
GEETEELEE wrote:

Thanks!

Not sure if podcast is the same as an iPod but but Irish E told me on Monday that due to the high volume of listeners that BlogTalk is making the show available in a format that can be used by an iPod.

You can download the show and save it to your computer.. IT is in MP3 format. I can put it on my Dell DJ which does not have to be in Apple format. I am sure there is a converson tool for MP3 to Apple is there are not compatiable. I listed to the Monday show that way. You can fastforward if Beebad starts rambling sunny

Oh yeah.. To add to the originial post. I love the idea of having little joe on. Also since we are in a month of heavy recruiting would love to have Giff on the show. Maybe not do a question and answer format but come on and do a recorded Q&A between 33 and Giff.... or let us submit questions a week early and have him answer like 5 of them..
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: Show request Machine   Show request Machine EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:03 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:

Thanks!

I have recently received approval through iTunes to have a Meetthemachine.com iTunes account and will begin uploading all of the broadcasts to our "store". (I'll be honest with you though, they make it a PITA so it may take me a little while....
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Show request Machine   Show request Machine EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:01 pm

Quote :
You can download the show and save it to your computer.. IT is in MP3 format. I can put it on my Dell DJ which does not have to be in Apple format.

Excellent! As long as it's in MP3 format I can move it to my iPod. Having it available on iTunes is convenient, but not necessary.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show request Machine   Show request Machine Empty

Back to top Go down

Show request Machine
Page 1 of 1