Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coach PJ's agent next week!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Coach PJ's agent next week! Empty
PostSubject: Coach PJ's agent next week!   Coach PJ's agent next week! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:12 am

Last nights show with Greg was phenomenal... hopefully no offense to Philip, Calvin, or even the Machine but this was by far my favorite interview we have done... not saying the others weren't awesome (trust me I was startstruck by these guys) but it was great to talk to such an influential former player who no matter what life seems to want to throw at him he keeps jumping up and rising to the challenge.... hope to have him on again real soon....

Don't forget however, that this upcoming monday at 9pm our special guest is going to be Jack Reale. For those of you who don't know who he is that is Paul Johnson's agent! (not to mention Ralph Friedgen, Bobby Ross, Leo Mazzine, former Tech players Marco Coleman, Scott Sisson, Coleman Rudolph and others, and NFL players Jason Elam, Champ Bailey and Martin Grammatica) Do I have to say anything else about what a great show THIS one is going to be?!

Keep listening and we'll keep bringing you great guests like these....

BTW.. if you missed the show, you can catch the replay here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/The-Machine/2008/05/01/Meet-The-Machine

Last edited by IrishE on Tue May 06, 2008 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

PostSubject: Re: Coach PJ's agent next week!   Coach PJ's agent next week! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:19 am

E, what was the total listening audience from last night? Also, I had a thought, maybe your instant replays cause a drop in your live listener numbers. Do you track how many replay listeners you get also?

Again, great show! Just so you know, I purposefully slacked up on BB jokes last night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: Coach PJ's agent next week!   Coach PJ's agent next week! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:28 am

DCS... we actually did not have a huge turnout for last night... I blame it on the Hawks game... but we didn't do too shabby.

We actually do track the number of archived/replay listeners and that number is always 10 times more than the live listeners. Now while it is always more exciting to see how many people do tune in live we are just excited that people are still taking the time out of their day to listen to the replay... and in our opinion those downloads/streams still count... Very Happy

Thanks for slacking up on BB last night..... for a minute there I thought you might have taken ill..... pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Coach PJ's agent next week!   Coach PJ's agent next week! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:25 am

Irish, I usually get in the first part of the show, and then I start my nightly process of crap I do to get ready for work and other stuff, I hate to say it but I live on a tight schedule and do not have much spare time. I do enjoy it, I can only imagine how big it will be during the season. The next show sounds great.......... cheers
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Coach PJ's agent next week!   Coach PJ's agent next week! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:29 pm

IrishE wrote:
DCS... we actually did not have a huge turnout for last night... I blame it on the Hawks game... but we didn't do too shabby.

We actually do track the number of archived/replay listeners and that number is always 10 times more than the live listeners. Now while it is always more exciting to see how many people do tune in live we are just excited that people are still taking the time out of their day to listen to the replay... and in our opinion those downloads/streams still count... Very Happy

Thanks for slacking up on BB last night..... for a minute there I thought you might have taken ill..... pale

irishE: This show is just going to keep gaining momentum the more it's on. Last night was absolutely the best. Greg is a class act and hearing him talk about his time at Tech and his life was very inspirational.

I know he plans on being back and I know that he believes Tech fans NEED THIS SHOW.

All I can say, between now and August you are building something very special for all us fans. Just wait till we start playing --- it's going to be wild and a whole lot of fun! Very Happy

Sports talk and it's just about our Jackets, what else can a fan ask for?! cheers
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

PostSubject: Re: Coach PJ's agent next week!   Coach PJ's agent next week! EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:03 pm

someone new needs to step up and plug it on the other forums tis week.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Wouldn't Waste My Time   Coach PJ's agent next week! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Even if they do listen, they would never admit it.

Also, for all the grief you get by posting an announcement ... it's not worth it. Just starts another namecalling debate.

Time to move on.

There are plenty of GT fans out here who need to KNOW THIS SHOW EXISTS.

Love to see the AJC do a short story on WHERE TO GET YOUR GT FOOTBALL FIX ON MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY NIGHTS!

Or have Rad mention it in his newsletter or on RamblinWreck.com
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Wouldn't Waste My Time   Coach PJ's agent next week! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Even if they do listen, they would never admit it.

Also, for all the grief you get by posting an announcement ... it's not worth it. Just starts another namecalling debate.

Time to move on.

There are plenty of GT fans out here who need to KNOW THIS SHOW EXISTS.

Love to see the AJC do a short story on WHERE TO GET YOUR GT FOOTBALL FIX ON MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY NIGHTS!

Or have Rad mention it in his newsletter or on RamblinWreck.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coach PJ's agent next week!   Coach PJ's agent next week! Empty

Back to top Go down

Coach PJ's agent next week!
Page 1 of 1