Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joe Hamilton Arrest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

Joe Hamilton Arrest Empty
PostSubject: Joe Hamilton Arrest   Joe Hamilton Arrest EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:48 am

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/gatech/stories/2008/05/06/technews_0507.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

Quote :

He is facing charges of marijuana possession, driving under the influence of alcohol, hit-and-run and open container, according to a Georgia Tech police report.

Even if he is innocent it is a negative spotlight for Tech sports. He claims he is innocent but those are a lot of charges... I don't think he will be keeping his job with the team. Sad
Back to top Go down
RedD4sunday
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Joe Hamilton Arrest   Joe Hamilton Arrest EmptyWed May 07, 2008 11:40 am

No Joe! Say it isn't so!
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Joe Hamilton Arrest   Joe Hamilton Arrest EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:51 pm

So I actually finished the article finally and it seems that he is definitely guilty of the hit and run fender bender and obviously his DUI.

Wonder what he will get as a sentence and that article had no indication of how Tech will handle this and if he will still have a job with the team. Question
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Joe Hamilton Arrest   Joe Hamilton Arrest EmptyWed May 07, 2008 1:26 pm

wow! last show we were just talking the great character of GT players and staff..

he just got the job! couldnt think of worse timing for Joe!
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Joe Hamilton Arrest   Joe Hamilton Arrest EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:11 pm

People make mistakes, hopefully Joe can use this as a positive longer term.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Joe Hamilton Arrest   Joe Hamilton Arrest EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:00 pm

I saw it on the news, they had him in hancuffs and everything it was surprising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Joe Hamilton Arrest   Joe Hamilton Arrest EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:44 am

From RamblinWreck.com:
"Joe Hamilton Resigns From Position At Georgia Tech
May 7, 2008

ATLANTA - Joe Hamilton, Georgia Tech's Assistant Director of Player Personnel for the Yellow Jacket football program since April 28, has resigned his position effective immediately.

"Today, I sadly accepted Joe's resignation," Georgia Tech head football coach Paul Johnson said. "I know he has great love and concern for this program and always will. Both athletic director Dan Radakovich and I made it clear to Joe that we would offer any support he requires in the coming weeks and into the future. Joe will always be a part of the Yellow Jacket family."

Hamilton was a four-year starter at quarterback for Georgia Tech from 1996-99. As a senior, Hamilton was named the ACC Player of the Year, won the Davey O'Brien Award as the nation's top collegiate quarterback and was a runner-up for the Heisman Trophy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Hamilton Arrest   Joe Hamilton Arrest Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Hamilton Arrest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet The Machine :: Georgia Tech Football :: Georgia Tech Football-
Jump to: