Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New website/forum

Go down 
+2
BeeBad
IrishE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:13 am

Hey guys.... as if the Machine and Double B don't give me enough to do, I have changed the look and feel of our website http://www.meetthemachine.com and of our forum..... let me know what you think.

BTW... I am fully aware there are some "dead" links on our website.... those will be adjusted tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:30 am

Great job Irish, lookin' good !
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:06 pm

stupid LMAO..... dear god I'm gonna use this one every chance I get!!!
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:46 pm

I am having a hard time seeing the new posts icon, either it just looks the same as the no new posts or it just isn't showing up for me
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:48 pm

Not just you GT_Fox... I am having some issues to.... I promise to get that resolved tonight after I leave work
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:51 pm

sunny
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:27 pm

2 years ago at the GT - UGA game we sat front row on the GT side. One of my buddies, a fellow Tech fan, got locked up the day before the game (DUI). I did not want to get stuck with the ticket ($300) and the only person that I could find on short notice with the money was a UGA fan. I got on TV 3 times that day, twice with a D and a fence (made out of cardboard) during the game. And once while we were tailgating in the parking lot. Channel 5 interviewed us, during the interview he (the UGAG fan) was talking all that incoherent crap and I got up next to him with my poster and did like a 3 min smack talking session that made it on the news. He never noticed the sign until the interview was over, it of course had the "I'm with Stupid" with a big G above it. I had like 30 people call me that day, some for the news cast and others for the D-fence sign during the game.

For some reason Irish's emoticon remimded me of that.
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 5:22 pm

"cool story Hansel" lol!
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:12 pm

What? Are you here to tell me what a bad eugoogoolizer I am?
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:13 pm

E,
I'm having a hard time posting a pic. Can you help me out?
cheese!
(This is my sig from now on!)
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:36 pm

DCS... are you trying to link to a pic that is on the net or uploading one of your own?
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:58 am

I am going to whine a little but i am still struggling with easy ways of telling if there are new posts and which ones they are... from the front page it is hard to tell if there are new topics or posts to read or not. maybe i am just not looking at things right...
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyWed May 21, 2008 2:40 pm

Sorry GT_Fox... I agree, it's a pain in the ass.... I am still meaning to work on it but Machne gives me so many side projects to do it makes my head spin Very Happy Just a little more patience and I will have it worked out soon!!!
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Awesome, I like the new icons!

and good work on Machine's workout video
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Irish,
All your hard work is really paying off. The website and forum are really looking nice.
way to go! machine probably owes you a few Beer ...
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks GT-Fox!....Thankfully Adamm is a great guy and does his best to keep me inebriated.... lol! But then again is there ever really enough beer? Need Beer! you guys are in for a few more really big surprises soon too.... not gonna let the cat out of the bag yet though till all our ducks are in a row.....

Thanks for all the support!!!!!
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:28 pm

i think Adamm may owe you more than a few beers with this AND the upcoming events!!!

dont worry Irish, I'll push the envelop a little bit lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New website/forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website/forum   New website/forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New website/forum
Page 1 of 1