Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

questions for the machine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liberal arts major
WannaBee
WannaBee

questions for the machine Empty
PostSubject: questions for the machine   questions for the machine EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:33 am

I've been checking out this website for a while now, so I thought I'd finally work up the nerve to ask the Machine some questions:

1. I read in a NFL draft magazine that the Machine may have to play inside in the pros. Any truth to that? I know you went inside on passing situations at Tech.

2. How did you get the moniker "the Machine"?

3. Why do you have two "m"s in your first name?

4. You wore number 42 at Tech. Could that have been because you were projected to play linebacker?

5. I have some ticket stubs from last year's Clemson game, which bear the Machine's picture. Could I send them, along with a self-addressed and stamped envelope, to get signed by the Machine?

Thanks - LAM
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

PostSubject: Re: questions for the machine   questions for the machine EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:55 am

welcome to the board LAM... Cool
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: questions for the machine   questions for the machine EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:32 pm

liberal arts major wrote:
I've been checking out this website for a while now, so I thought I'd finally work up the nerve to ask the Machine some questions:

1. I read in a NFL draft magazine that the Machine may have to play inside in the pros. Any truth to that? I know you went inside on passing situations at Tech.
Yes, I feel like I am a hybrid type player that can play DT, DE or even LB. It just depends on the defensive scheme but they have talked to me about playing all these positions. DT on passing downs.

2. How did you get the moniker "the Machine"?
Got it in high school, because I have a motor that does not stop.

3. Why do you have two "m"s in your first name?
Extra "m" for machine!! lol (funny how that worked out) Really my mom just wanted to spell my name differently.

4. You wore number 42 at Tech. Could that have been because you were projected to play linebacker?
no same number i wore in highschool and just wanted to keep it. I actually played tailback and DE in highschool.

5. I have some ticket stubs from last year's Clemson game, which bear the Machine's picture. Could I send them, along with a self-addressed and stamped envelope, to get signed by the Machine?
sure e-mail me I will give you the address

Thanks - LAM

Thanks for the questions
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions for the machine   questions for the machine Empty

Back to top Go down

questions for the machine
Page 1 of 1