Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF mate? Wheres the beef?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

WTF mate?  Wheres the beef? Empty
PostSubject: WTF mate? Wheres the beef?   WTF mate?  Wheres the beef? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 4:11 pm

I check this board everyday, and nothing....I love this board and the show, you guys are the only mods around who's egos don't blind them from the facts and do the proverbial job of "keeping it real". You just got to find a way to direct more traffic through this site.

Maybe you could get Ryan Stewart or some other GT grad to bump you on a national platform. That would be great.
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

PostSubject: Re: WTF mate? Wheres the beef?   WTF mate?  Wheres the beef? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 pm

Yeah, I was hoping this site would catch on, especially with all the infighting between the other boards. It was actually doing better before all the major changes.
cheese!
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: WTF mate? Wheres the beef?   WTF mate?  Wheres the beef? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:25 pm

DressedCheeseSide wrote:
Yeah, I was hoping this site would catch on, especially with all the infighting between the other boards. It was actually doing better before all the major changes.
cheese!

cheese, this board was doing well when Machine used to post here frequently. The major change came when he stopped posting frequently that is when the board tailed off. If he has the time to put into this board it will become very busy, if he doesn't then it won't. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: WTF mate? Wheres the beef?   WTF mate?  Wheres the beef? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:43 am

DressedCheeseSide wrote:
cheese!

Say it's not so Cheese! You aren't blaming me for the downfall of the MTM board are you!?!?! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF mate? Wheres the beef?   WTF mate?  Wheres the beef? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF mate? Wheres the beef?
Page 1 of 1