Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was just thinking - Thank you so much!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

I was just thinking - Thank you so much!! Empty
PostSubject: I was just thinking - Thank you so much!!   I was just thinking - Thank you so much!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:28 am

You guys, my granddad and passionate GT fan(he even got a "Go Jackets from the preacher at the funeral, and is the sole reason I am a GT fan) passed away a couple months ago from a long bout with Alzheimers (and I just realized this morning that it was right around the time I found your show). He would have loved your show, he always used to talk about how there was really never any real hype involved with the GT program, and that because the fans were all over the country that a grass-roots type effort was needed to bring everyone together. I know this is going to be a great season and your show is gonna last because he is looking down on things. It is just kind of funny that the appearance of your show and what your show means to this season in particular means alot to me. I know he is watching and is expecting great things from our team and your show.

Keep it up and God Bless!
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: I was just thinking - Thank you so much!!   I was just thinking - Thank you so much!! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 pm

Thanks you so much bdobbins that means alot to me! Make sure to be listening to the next show, Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: I was just thinking - Thank you so much!!   I was just thinking - Thank you so much!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:59 am

Great story bdobbins. Thats inspiring for anybody! Good to see GT live on through you!
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: I was just thinking - Thank you so much!!   I was just thinking - Thank you so much!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:14 pm

I will be listening.....great land on the Derrick Moore interview, he was pretty funny in that TV special they did on him for his birthday.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: I was just thinking - Thank you so much!!   I was just thinking - Thank you so much!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:30 pm

yeah he is a very sprited and awesome person!
Back to top Go down
That_Guy1018
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Thanks from a new reader   I was just thinking - Thank you so much!! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:37 pm

While I don't have an inspirational story to tell, I did want to jump on the thank-you bandwagon as a new reader and listener. I've been passing some of the time at work listening to the previous shows and have really enjoyed them.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: I was just thinking - Thank you so much!!   I was just thinking - Thank you so much!! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:06 am

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was just thinking - Thank you so much!!   I was just thinking - Thank you so much!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I was just thinking - Thank you so much!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet The Machine :: Meet The Machine-
Jump to: