Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Closed Practices

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GTWannabee
JacketFan
JacketFan

Closed Practices Empty
PostSubject: Closed Practices   Closed Practices EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 am

Rumors are swirling about practices being closed in the near future. Will we still have reporters (a.k.a. Machine and 33) roaming the sidelines? I'm all for closing the practices to preserve any surprise advantage we'll have this year, but I can't wait two weeks without having good information!

EDIT: RamblinWreck.com still shows practice open to public "until further notice" so this is still just a rumor as of yet.
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

Closed Practices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed Practices   Closed Practices EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 am

If practices are close to the public can the media still attend? Aren't you guys approved media now? Bonafide that is to say.
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Closed Practices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed Practices   Closed Practices EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:16 pm

If practices are closed... media is not allowed to attend. We are however, still aloud to conduct interviews with the players and coaches afterward
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
That_Guy1018
JacketFan
JacketFan

Closed Practices Empty
PostSubject: An option if they close practice   Closed Practices EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:50 pm

You can always do what I do- strain to see some practice from the AT&T (Bellsouth) building while counting down the minutes to Jax State. Maybe I should invest in some binoculars...

Go Jackets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Closed Practices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed Practices   Closed Practices Empty

Back to top Go down

Closed Practices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet The Machine :: Meet The Machine-
Jump to: