Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question to All GT Football Players

Go down 
+2
TheMachine
blackprix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

Question to All GT Football Players Empty
PostSubject: Question to All GT Football Players   Question to All GT Football Players EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 11:06 pm

Did you grow up a GT fan and IF you did, who were your favorite players.?

Did you ever get to watch film on the last National Championship Team in 1990? Do you believe Tech can win another?
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Question to All GT Football Players   Question to All GT Football Players EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 11:09 pm

I really can't think of any memories I had at tech except for may the move "Rudy". They play GT at the end of the movie and Vince Vaughn the actor is playing the GT quarterback. lol

YES WE WILL WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP MY GUESS 2013, dont ask me why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
gtjackets930
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Player Interaction   Question to All GT Football Players EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:14 pm

How much do interaction do former players and current players have? Do you know/see many of the alumni from former teams who are out of school? Or do most of the players keep to themselves?
Back to top Go down
gatech87
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Question for all current ballplayers and alumni   Question to All GT Football Players EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Do you guys read the GT message boards? I know that I would have, when I was an SA at GT (but they weren't around then)...
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Question to All GT Football Players   Question to All GT Football Players EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 7:33 pm

I always run into the alumni players and I see the current players when ever I make a visit to tech for my rehab.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: Question to All GT Football Players   Question to All GT Football Players EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:46 pm

Yes I grew up a Tech fan... I like Lil Joe, he was a hero of mine... Will Glover too... PJ Daniels though was the MAN as far as I was concerned... and Gerris Wilkinson... and Reggie Ball and Calvin Johnson.
Back to top Go down
M39Buzz
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Question to All GT Football Players   Question to All GT Football Players EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:42 pm

RomanJacket45 wrote:
Yes I grew up a Tech fan... I like Lil Joe, he was a hero of mine... Will Glover too... PJ Daniels though was the MAN as far as I was concerned... and Gerris Wilkinson... and Reggie Ball and Calvin Johnson.

RJ45,

What position did you play?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to All GT Football Players   Question to All GT Football Players Empty

Back to top Go down

Question to All GT Football Players
Page 1 of 1