Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Long Will it Take

Go down 
+3
ugag sucks
TheMachine
blackprix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

How Long Will it Take Empty
PostSubject: How Long Will it Take   How Long Will it Take EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:22 pm

For Tech under Coach Johnson to beat the dawgs??? Mad

I wouldn't put it past him to get his first win sooner rather than later. Just his intensity alone and the way he coaches will give us points.

Watch out GT fans, by the time we play them in '08 - this team will have learned and be lead by the new staff!
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: How Long Will it Take   How Long Will it Take EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 7:42 pm

We will beat Georgia next year! "TO HELL WITH GEORGIA"
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
ugag sucks
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: How Long Will it Take   How Long Will it Take EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Hell, I hope Adamm is right. That will be quite a feat to beat them in Athens next year. I do have all the confidence that we can do it but it won't be an easy task.

Let's just hope when that game rolls around, the puppies won't be thinking about the national championship game. I don't want that game to even be a possibility for them.
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: How Long Will it Take   How Long Will it Take EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:17 pm

ugag sucks wrote:
Hell, I hope Adamm is right. That will be quite a feat to beat them in Athens next year. I do have all the confidence that we can do it but it won't be an easy task.

Let's just hope when that game rolls around, the puppies won't be thinking about the national championship game. I don't want that game to even be a possibility for them.

i am interested to see what happens to that teams mentality when they don't live up to expectations. I fully expect to see them at 3 losses maybe even before the tech game...when that knocks them from their perch will they have the gut to win out or will they feel their season was lost?

As good a coach richt has been, the fans there are unreal and could turn at the flip of a switch with a few mistakes...adding to the pressure.

Anyway tough to predict a win with the youth of our team and youth of our schemes vs a relatively seasoned UGA team at their house....but maybe that is why we win. 2009, if the right people stay may be their best team and will be one of ours in recent years and that could be a war.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Close Games w/the Dawgs!   How Long Will it Take EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:59 pm

Stop and think for a moment...

We've had some close games with the Dawgs the last few years.
IMO, we were missing that ingredient (HC/coaching) to get us over the hump.

On the offensive side of the ball we had Chan as the HC we had Chan ... we lost pts because of this.

Now, on offense we have the guru himself Johnson AND, we have a REAL HC who has already IMO changed the landscape of Tech football going forward (back to the O'Leary and Ross days) ... Thank God!

I would not be surprised if we get that victory this year ... it is said, it is written right here. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: How Long Will it Take   How Long Will it Take EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:16 pm

33jacket wrote:
ugag sucks wrote:

i am interested to see what happens to that teams mentality when they don't live up to expectations. I fully expect to see them at 3 losses maybe even before the tech game...when that knocks them from their perch will they have the gut to win out or will they feel their season was lost?

As good a coach richt has been, the fans there are unreal and could turn at the flip of a switch with a few mistakes...adding to the pressure.

Anyway tough to predict a win with the youth of our team and youth of our schemes vs a relatively seasoned UGA team at their house....but maybe that is why we win. 2009, if the right people stay may be their best team and will be one of ours in recent years and that could be a war.
I agree,ga has rough road to hoe.LSU in Baton Rogue will be tough as well as USC in Columbia,Aurburn in Auburn and Bama.Ga is overated due to winning agains Hawallie in a mismatch.Florida will be better and it looks like KY and Vandy have gotten on solid ground.It could be to our advantage next year.Bet we do well since nobody will have a great amout of time to prepare for PJ and the option.Last time Ga Southern played ga it confused hell out of them for a good half to three quarters.They can be had and had this year.
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: How Long Will it Take   How Long Will it Take EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:37 pm

mack wrote:
33jacket wrote:
ugag sucks wrote:

I agree,ga has rough road to hoe.LSU in Baton Rogue will be tough as well as USC in Columbia,Aurburn in Auburn and Bama.Ga is overated due to winning agains Hawallie in a mismatch.Florida will be better and it looks like KY and Vandy have gotten on solid ground.It could be to our advantage next year.Bet we do well since nobody will have a great amout of time to prepare for PJ and the option.Last time Ga Southern played ga it confused hell out of them for a good half to three quarters.They can be had and had this year.

True about GSU, but that UGA team is and was no where as talented as the one now IMO....and Richt is a better coach today as well. Its a tough task, to be honest I hope for a win, but today...its tough to predict it. However, I expect wins under the PJ administration and that won't change.
Back to top Go down
GTAUfan
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: How Long Will it Take   How Long Will it Take EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:53 pm

33jacket wrote:
mack wrote:
33jacket wrote:
ugag sucks wrote:

True about GSU, but that UGA team is and was no where as talented as the one now IMO....and Richt is a better coach today as well. Its a tough task, to be honest I hope for a win, but today...its tough to predict it. However, I expect wins under the PJ administration and that won't change.

Nor was Tech overall as talented either........
Back to top Go down
droopyGT
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
droopyGT

PostSubject: Re: How Long Will it Take   How Long Will it Take EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:04 pm

ugag sucks wrote:

While I agree that the thought of the nad lickers looking forward to a MNC game sickens me, wouldn't it be nice to be the team that crushes their dreams? Also, if they are in the hunt at that point in the season we may become the perfect trap game as they look past us to the SECC game. Either way, let's beat their butts at in their house!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Will it Take   How Long Will it Take Empty

Back to top Go down

How Long Will it Take
Page 1 of 1