Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Hell With Georgia!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GrantParkJacket
WannaBee
WannaBee
GrantParkJacket

To Hell With Georgia! Empty
PostSubject: To Hell With Georgia!   To Hell With Georgia! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 12:34 pm

To Hell With Georgia!
154 more days till the first GT game of '08
Looking forward to a new coach, new offense, beating ugag, and drinking bourbon...not that the last part is contingent on football.
Hopefully practice reports can get me through baseball season.

Go Jackets!
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With Georgia!   To Hell With Georgia! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Let us not talk down about the mutts until we beat them. Actions have always been said to speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With Georgia!   To Hell With Georgia! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:58 am

However, please always feel free to discuss drinking bourbon... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://meetthemachine.forumotion.com
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With Georgia!   To Hell With Georgia! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:29 pm

GrantParkJacket wrote:
To Hell With Georgia!
154 more days till the first GT game of '08
Looking forward to a new coach, new offense, beating ugag, and drinking bourbon...not that the last part is contingent on football.
Hopefully practice reports can get me through baseball season.

Go Jackets!
Lets tee it up now make them howl bewteen the heges.I have had the pleserue of seeing go get it put to them by tech in athens on three ocassions and it is great to see thousands of ga fans leave the stadium without getting anybody hurt during the third quarter.HWGA is great slogan.
Back to top Go down
GoJackets76
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With Georgia!   To Hell With Georgia! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 pm

RomanJacket45 wrote:
Let us not talk down about the mutts until we beat them. Actions have always been said to speak louder than words.
Whatever, man--d[aw]gs lick their own butts! They looked real special against Honolulu Girls' Academy in January, and the butt-lickers I go to church with thought they were awesome for getting their 3rd win over UF since 1990.

Coach PJ is known for beating his rivals, and I don't expect that to change about him. I see some wins over UghA in our near future.
Back to top Go down
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With Georgia!   To Hell With Georgia! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:52 am

GoJackets76 wrote:
RomanJacket45 wrote:
Whatever, man--d[aw]gs lick their own butts! They looked real special against Honolulu Girls' Academy in January, and the butt-lickers I go to church with thought they were awesome for getting their 3rd win over UF since 1990.

Coach PJ is known for beating his rivals, and I don't expect that to change about him. I see some wins over UghA in our near future.
Could not agree more with your blog notes.Ga beat a nobody in college football.I agree,they have great athletes back this year but there are some solid teams they must get by.LSU is defending champ and they play them in Baton Rouge,Fla will have a healthy Tebeau this time and Auburn has a new and improved offense,South Carolina willplay them tough in Columbia and Ky and Vandy aint no gifts anymore.We can play with them and one thing seems to be great.PJ understands the tech ga game.He did great beating Army and will get it in gear for the puppies.Of course,ga fans have already place them in the national championship game and theseason has not even started yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With Georgia!   To Hell With Georgia! Empty

Back to top Go down

To Hell With Georgia!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet The Machine :: Georgia Tech Football :: Georgia Tech Football-
Jump to: