Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..

Go down 
+8
DressedCheeseSide
ahsoisee
savannahjacket
blackprix
statelinejacket
nwgatech
BeeBad
vamosjackets
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vamosjackets
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. Empty
PostSubject: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:25 pm

... That was priceless, classic, gold radio broadcasting. The debate between Beebad and Rhodes should go down as a monument to moving forward as a united fan base.

I can't get over what a great conversation that turned out to be. I had a very bad perception of Beebad as I was a Gailey supporter on his forum for a brief stint and felt I was mistreated by him. However, he showed a lot of class and intelligence during that conversation and my perception has changed.

We really should unite and move forward behind this team, program, and new coach.

VERY GOOD JOB MACHINE putting this together. I'm really beginning to love your show and purpose here and hope it grows in popularity.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:06 am

Vamos, glad you liked the show, thanks for the kind words. No hard feelings over past disagreements, water under the bridge.

We both agree that Adamm has done a great job with the show and look forward to enjoying its growth.
Back to top Go down
vamosjackets
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:55 am

Sounds good to me BeeBad.

I don't always agree with you, but my respect for you increased from the way you handled yourself on the show. I feel like I understand you a little better.

Thinking I might try to sign back up to post over there on Bbuzzoff again. I have continued to read it even though I at one time swore I wouldn't Wink.
Back to top Go down
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan
nwgatech

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Just listened to the replay...... Man what a fabulous way to discuss GT football from all sides.... I was skeptical how it would turn-out but really enjoyed the conversations..... Smile
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:28 pm

I heard part of the discussion. There was some technical difficulties with the production. I heard the first part or so and then it started repeating from the beginning. And Beebad sounded far away.......

That said Beebad did come across as a very intelligent Tech fan. I was impressed with his demeanor from the start.

Matt was at a disadvantage from the start because the stats don't lie. Chan Gailey is a serviceable football coach. Not a serviceable head football coach. All Matt could do was bring his opinion to the debate. Shooting fish in a barrel.......as far as I heard Beebad and the stats won hands down.

But don't let Beebad fool you. I'd have to think about it before I would urinate on him to put out the fire. He and his board do the Tech fan base no good with their non start 'Chan baiting' at every opportunity. To say he, Black Prix, Old Foggy and the rest of Bbuzzoff will put it to rest is a ridiculous assumption.

Really what did any of this prove? That Tech fans are intelligent? Heck we know that. It does prove that one of the most vindictive, arrogant, hateful, but intelligent of fans can show a civil side when it is in his advantage. That probably sums up the rest of his cult following.

Vamos, I wouldn't give this skunk any more due than what I did above. Politics should be Beebad's calling. He would be good.

statelinejacket.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 6:20 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
I heard part of the discussion. There was some technical difficulties with the production. I heard the first part or so and then it started repeating from the beginning. And Beebad sounded far away.......

That said Beebad did come across as a very intelligent Tech fan. I was impressed with his demeanor from the start.

Matt was at a disadvantage from the start because the stats don't lie. Chan Gailey is a serviceable football coach. Not a serviceable head football coach. All Matt could do was bring his opinion to the debate. Shooting fish in a barrel.......as far as I heard Beebad and the stats won hands down.

But don't let Beebad fool you. I'd have to think about it before I would urinate on him to put out the fire. He and his board do the Tech fan base no good with their non start 'Chan baiting' at every opportunity. To say he, Black Prix, Old Foggy and the rest of Bbuzzoff will put it to rest is a ridiculous assumption.

Really what did any of this prove? That Tech fans are intelligent? Heck we know that. It does prove that one of the most vindictive, arrogant, hateful, but intelligent of fans can show a civil side when it is in his advantage. That probably sums up the rest of his cult following.

Vamos, I wouldn't give this skunk any more due than what I did above. Politics should be Beebad's calling. He would be good.

statelinejacket.

It's time you put things to rest.

The Chan Gailey ERROR made a lot of us fans not like what was going on at Tech.
I've been a fan since the early 70's and there were lots of things I didn't like from previous coaches but there was no avenue to vent frustration.

Now we can and I thank God we can. I believe Rad listened and for that I'll be forever grateful. Chan should have never been hired at Tech - end of story.

Time to move forward - for all Tech fans.
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:14 pm

20 minutes of speaking out of the side of his two faced mouth can't eradicate the years of spreading malignant messages by Bbuzzoff. You should have gave it a rest long ago. No one can argue that Chan Gailey was wrong for Tech. But the messages generated by Beebad and wretches like yourself was despicable and will likely continue anytime someone offers a positive comment about Coach Gailey.

The banning of virtually anyone who disagreed with Beebad in his so-called open forum read like a who's who on Tech message boards.....Barrel O Rum, GEETEELEE, knoxjacket, etc. eliminated any 'debate' on that forum.

Back to the horse's ass y'all crawled out of. Beebad and Bbuzzoff's 15 minutes of fame is over.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:03 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
20 minutes of speaking out of the side of his two faced mouth can't eradicate the years of spreading malignant messages by Bbuzzoff. You should have gave it a rest long ago. No one can argue that Chan Gailey was wrong for Tech. But the messages generated by Beebad and wretches like yourself was despicable and will likely continue anytime someone offers a positive comment about Coach Gailey.

The banning of virtually anyone who disagreed with Beebad in his so-called open forum read like a who's who on Tech message boards.....Barrel O Rum, GEETEELEE, knoxjacket, etc. eliminated any 'debate' on that forum.

Back to the horse's ass y'all crawled out of. Beebad and Bbuzzoff's 15 minutes of fame is over.

State you got an exorcism you need to take care of! Sleep
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:40 pm

Judging from the lack of responses on both stingtalk and the hive no one is buying this charade anymore than I am. Bbuzzoff will remain the bastion for Tech fans who desire nothing more than to cry, whine, and wet her pampers while ignoring many truths in pursuit of her agenda. Which is to smear Chan Gailey at any cost. Ignore what he did right while condeming the man to purgatory for his failures. You won't stop and you won't be welcomed at any tailgate that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:04 am

Christ your the one with 3 page posts on the thread. Why don't you change YOUR pampers. Good debate fellas. I knew it would be civil all along. Lets go Jackets!!!
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:16 am

savannahjacket wrote:
Christ your the one with 3 page posts on the thread. Why don't you change YOUR pampers. Good debate fellas. I knew it would be civil all along. Lets go Jackets!!!

Another cult follower of Beebad?

Lets debate Bbuzzoff. Lets debate the message of hatred that has been its drum beat since its inception. Lets debate the banishment from Bbuzzoff if you didn't toe the line of what Beebad called a 'open forum'.

There is nothing to debate. Bbuzzoff is a malignant tumor in the Georgia Tech fan base.

Your 15 minutes is over. Go to Athens!
Back to top Go down
ahsoisee
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan

PostSubject: Reply To Statelinejacket   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:48 am

I believe you! When you have been through the wars, you can legitimately state an honest analysis of the situation.

Father Time
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:02 pm

please son.... don't take the holier then thou approach. I bleed gold and white with my buddies and if you think being a Tech fan is easy in this state your as misguided as your posts. Your just a trouble maker. Everyone here is enjoying these wonderful forums and debates about the many successes and failures of Tech football. And you have to come up in here and spread your hatred. GET a life buddy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 3:11 pm

savannahjacket wrote:
please son.... don't take the holier then thou approach. I bleed gold and white with my buddies and if you think being a Tech fan is easy in this state your as misguided as your posts. Your just a trouble maker. Everyone here is enjoying these wonderful forums and debates about the many successes and failures of Tech football. And you have to come up in here and spread your hatred. GET a life buddy. Rolling Eyes

Who is enjoying it? Bbuzzoff? That is about it! Vamos needs to collect himself before posting such nonsense above.

20 minutes of civilized talk doesn't erase years of spreading bullsh*t (mild term)about the Georgia Tech football program. Not to mention the crap being laid out to this day on Bbuzzoff about the 2 legitimate message boards and their members on the Hive and Stingtalk.

Bbuzzoff wanting to be a legitimate part of the Georgia Tech message board community? Try an open letter of apology to the community membership of the Hive and Stingtalk, the Georgia Tech football players and families, program supporters, and lastly Chan Gailey for putting out the foul mouth accustations directed at all of the above.

That would be a start. Until then go screw yourselves.
Back to top Go down
vamosjackets
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:20 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
savannahjacket wrote:

Who is enjoying it? Bbuzzoff? That is about it! Vamos needs to collect himself before posting such nonsense above.

20 minutes of civilized talk doesn't erase years of spreading bullsh*t (mild term)about the Georgia Tech football program. Not to mention the crap being laid out to this day on Bbuzzoff about the 2 legitimate message boards and their members on the Hive and Stingtalk.

Bbuzzoff wanting to be a legitimate part of the Georgia Tech message board community? Try an open letter of apology to the community membership of the Hive and Stingtalk, the Georgia Tech football players and families, program supporters, and lastly Chan Gailey for putting out the foul mouth accustations directed at all of the above.

That would be a start. Until then go screw yourselves.

Stateline, here's my view:
1.) I think you're right about spewing venom about the other message boards. I think all 3 boards should quit that practice and at least try to move forward to higher ground.
2.) I did feel very slighted when I was on Bbuzzoff and can relate to your point about being bashed/banned for my views.
3.) I am more than willing at this moment in GT history to give the Bbuzzoff community another chance. For me, the 20 minutes of civilized talk did pretty much erase the past.
4.) To me, a united fanbase is more important than bickering and holding grudges.
5.) If Bbuzzoff is a place where the emphasis is honesty, analysis, open criticism, and giving credit where it's due, then I'm for it and believe it has a place. If it turns out to be a place of unadulterated moaning, griping, complaining, and venting with no heed to anything else even in the new era, I'll probably give it up or be banned again.
6.) I enjoy Tech sports so much, the more GT message board participation the better. I enjoy all 3 boards (4 now including this one).

Bottom line: It's about being a Tech fan, not holding grudges, and a fanbase that can be more united than in the past. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:16 pm

Vamos: You are in the minority. The only others expressing sentiments similar to yours on this thread are key Bbuzzoff members.

Seriously, I don't believe Beebad and his cohorts of disgust would be welcomed at many tailgates, probably wouldn't be welcomed in Grant Field on game day. Beebad burned a heckuva lot of bridges.

We don't need a neo-nazi wannabe group like Bbuzzoff, to use a political alegory, sullining the grand ole field at the Flats on game day.
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:34 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
Vamos: You are in the minority. The only others expressing sentiments similar to yours on this thread are key Bbuzzoff members.

Seriously, I don't believe Beebad and his cohorts of disgust would be welcomed at many tailgates, probably wouldn't be welcomed in Grant Field on game day. Beebad burned a heckuva lot of bridges.

We don't need a neo-nazi wannabe group like Bbuzzoff, to use a political alegory, sullining the grand ole field at the Flats on game day.

Well you can kiss my ass because I'm buying tickets. See you at the game asshat! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:23 am

savannahjacket wrote:
statelinejacket wrote:

Well you can kiss my ass because I'm buying tickets. See you at the game asshat! Rolling Eyes

Lord help us if we don't come out looking like the '61 Packers.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:17 pm

statelinejacket wrote:

OMG - Neo Nazi????? Sleep Sleep

Last I looked (today) BbuzzOFF gets more traffic from some pretty damn good posters than most. And, it continues to grow each day.

I remember back in the day when all the GAILEY LOVERS thought it was going to last but a season ... here were are 4 years later and it's better than ever.

State - you got issues and it's not about bbuzzoff - it's about looking at yourself in the mirror and realizing it's YOU with issues! Arrow
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Here's my take:

I just signed up for BBuzzoff because after several occasions of checking the Hive and Stingtalk first and finding no interesting/original threads since my last visit, I'd go to BO and find some good/new info and, surprisingly, no GB(Gailey Bashing)

I'm all for giving them a new lease just like our football program has.

Whenever people on BO start GB'ing (which does still happen from time to time) I simply go elsewhere. No need to engage it, just leave. Its the beauty of the internet and having multiple boards to go to.

So, let them be and just change channels when you want. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:25 pm

DressedCheeseSide wrote:
Here's my take:

I just signed up for BBuzzoff because after several occasions of checking the Hive and Stingtalk first and finding no interesting/original threads since my last visit, I'd go to BO and find some good/new info and, surprisingly, no GB(Gailey Bashing)

Whenever people on BO start GB'ing (which does still happen from time to time) I simply go elsewhere. No need to engage it, just leave. Its the beauty of the internet and having multiple boards to go to.

cheese, how 'bout all the bashing of Adamm and his business decisions going on right now on the other board? Do you enter the conversation and defend Adamm or do you just leave that board too? There's far more bashing of me on that board than there ever is of CG now on my board. They start a thread about me a couple times and week and it usually has more posts and more views than any other thread on that board. I don't really care, it is great advertising. But wouldn't you agree that the same standard needs to be held in both places?
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: stateline...   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Stateline... I understand your dislike for what Bbuzzoff was about. I joined ....what like 3 years ago and when I joined i was so pro Gailey it makes me sick to think about it now. I was one of the few who supported Tech during the Gailey error on that board. I am still there today and now find myself on the same side as all of these Gaiely Bashers. Beebad said it well when he said you never know a mans true thoughts on a message board. You and I will read the same post an come away with two different views. I have moved on, but my stance will always be the same I am here to support Tech not coaches. I support our coaches because of my love for Tech. I did for Gailey and will do it for PJ. If you read Bbuzzoff now it is a very different place. I thought that it might disappear since Gailey is gone, but it had grown even more an more and more hivers and stingtalkers have jumped onboard to make it a trully diverse board.

I still don't support what Beebad, BP and MCJ were spreading, but I do see now that it was more about what was right for Tech. I could not see it since I was on the other side of the fence, but now that the reason for that war is no longer here I see no need for that fence to remain.
Back to top Go down
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:43 pm

statelinejacket wrote:

How pitiful stateline, you want to spew venom on other Tech fans and you become what you say you despise. I bet you I won't be throw out of anyones tailgate, I bet you RR from the Hive would let me stop by. So what you jealous of? Sucess?
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:49 pm

BeeBad wrote:
DressedCheeseSide wrote:
Here's my take:

cheese, how 'bout all the bashing of Adamm and his business decisions going on right now on the other board? Do you enter the conversation and defend Adamm or do you just leave that board too? There's far more bashing of me on that board than there ever is of CG now on my board. They start a thread about me a couple times and week and it usually has more posts and more views than any other thread on that board. I don't really care, it is great advertising. But wouldn't you agree that the same standard needs to be held in both places?
I try to avoid all the non-sports related/bashing of poster threads. I have no history in the so-called "board wars", so I stay out of it.

Give me reliable info and I'm sticking around. Give me BS personal attacks/pissing contests...I'm outa there. What really irks me is when informative threads are hijacked into pissing contests. Then I'll speak up and call BS.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:00 pm

DressedCheeseSide wrote:
BeeBad wrote:
DressedCheeseSide wrote:
Here's my take:

I try to avoid all the non-sports related/bashing of poster threads. I have no history in the so-called "board wars", so I stay out of it.

Give me reliable info and I'm sticking around. Give me BS personal attacks/pissing contests...I'm outa there. What really irks me is when informative threads are hijacked into pissing contests. Then I'll speak up and call BS.

cheese, noticed you have a significant list of things that you'd like to see on the show. Appreciate you taking the time, that is a very ambitious list of requests. It will take a lot of work to accomplish what you request, there isn't a sports talk show in Atlanta that accomplishes anywhere near what you ask. It would take a lot of resources to deliver your list.

Adamm, Irish and I are willing to work as hard as our listeners are willing to help us. It has to be a 2-way street to be successful. We are willing to work hard, but our listeners who like the show have to be willing to do some work too. By work I mean telling everyone you can about the show and building the listener base including telling as many people as you can on the other message boards. If you are willing to do that cheese you are far more likely to have your requests granted.

Last edited by BeeBad on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. Empty

Back to top Go down

Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next