Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank the best Machine Radio Shows

Go down 
+5
TheMachine
IrishE
GT_Fox
bdobbins79
Tech Head
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

Rank the best Machine Radio Shows Empty
PostSubject: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:09 am

If anybody still exist on this board rank what you think was the best Machine radio show. Amazing service Machine and Co. are providing and I am so shocked more are not taking advantage of this resource. Hope it grows to keep it going!

1. Scot Kennedy Amazing show
2. Giff Smith Increadible show
2. Bill Wagnor Very informative and exciting show
4. Double Bee vs Matt Rhodes Funny show
5. 33 Practice report Informative show
6. Greg Gathers Good show
7. Newburg Pretty good show

Other show I did not hear include Jack Real, and another practice report

If nobody writes back I am going to write back to myself. Maybe I should creat another font name so I can talk to myself Shocked
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:08 am

Techhead, I think more people read this board than you think.......they just don't pos alot. I post alot of things and they get viewed just no on is in the mood to talk, I guess.

But as to your post I would rank them like this:

1. Bill Wagnor Very informative and exciting show - he made me feel like he was William Wallace in Braveheart, I was ready to follow GT into battle cause he made me feel lucky to be alive to watch coach Paul Johnson work.
2. Giff Smith Increadible show - He answered alot of recruiting question and talked about the coaching strategy and networks in the state, he never shyed away from a question.
3. Calvin Johnson, it was a great show cause I am a fan, and he talked about alot.
4. Double Bee vs Matt Rhodes Funny show - lol!
5. 33 Practice report Informative show - 33 practice reports were dead on, he is good with notes and speaks very well, even with a Crown Drink or two under his belt Beer
6. Scott Kennedy good show

7. Newburg - it was just not as hard-hitting as I thought it would be, I think we all should have done more homework and asked some better questions, and maybe he should have not beat around the bush so much. He still did a good job though.

Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:58 am

1. Bill Wagner
2. Giff Smith

3. Greg Gathers
4. Scott Kennedy

tied
5. Double Bee vs Matt Rhodes
5. 33 Practice report
5. Newburg

I thought Bill's perspective on our new coach was refreshing and he was very informative as well as a very entertaining guest. I ranked Giff and Greg about Scott because I am biased to hearing from inside our program. It was really great to hear from Giff and I love Greg to death. He is one of the greats. Scott was amazingly candid and informative, learned a lot from listening to that show.

the other three were all pretty good shows IMO. I am still working my way back through some of the archives, hearing part of phillip wheeler's interview was great and i am sure the calvin show was good too.
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:13 pm

bdobbins79 wrote:
Techhead, I think more people read this board than you think.......they just don't pos alot. I post alot of things and they get viewed just no on is in the mood to talk, I guess.

But as to your post I would rank them like this:

1. Bill Wagnor Very informative and exciting show - he made me feel like he was William Wallace in Braveheart, I was ready to follow GT into battle cause he made me feel lucky to be alive to watch coach Paul Johnson work.

I couldn't agree more. I felt like suiting up and playing that day. Man I was fired up!
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyTue May 20, 2008 1:30 pm

Tech Head wrote:
If anybody still exist on this board

Damn TH, now that just stings!!! I thought we were friends!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyTue May 20, 2008 1:33 pm

BTW... my favorite to interview so far?.... Giff Smith... just a good 'ol smart and funny down home country boy....

(It was however, also kick ass interviewing Calvin Johnson... even though our shows weren't as well put together back then..... but I was star struck....)
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Irish, 7 star recruits should not be star struck. You are the star. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:02 pm

Quote :
Irish, 7 star recruits should not be star struck. You are the star. Cheers!

i agree those 7 Like a Star @ heaven s have to give you some confidence. plus no one can compete with you and your everyday radio voice. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:27 pm

yeah I dont even have seven Like a Star @ heaven 's, maybe I have given him to much power. lol!
Back to top Go down
BuzzfanŽ
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptySat May 24, 2008 9:05 pm

gotta listen to them all........will get back to ya.
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Whichever show I called Double B Paul Johnson's pool boy. Cool

cheese!
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:22 pm

DressedCheeseSide wrote:
Whichever show I called Double B Paul Johnson's pool boy. Cool

cheese!

Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:57 pm

My favorite is always the last one in this case Jaybo Shaw. sunny How's that for being a good politician. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gtfan2323
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:55 pm

My favorite shows
1. last Wedneswday show on the first practice.
2.Bill Wagner talking about Coach Johnson.
3 Giff Smith what a class act.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank the best Machine Radio Shows   Rank the best Machine Radio Shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank the best Machine Radio Shows
Page 1 of 1