Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Machine ...

Go down 
+5
RomanJacket45
crazy4gt
TheMachine
gatech87
blackprix
9 posters
AuthorMessage
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Thanks for another place to connect to GTech sports and in particular up close and personal w/the folks that play the games!

Like your set up and look forward to coming by and talking sports. cheers

Good to see some of my fellow posters from BuzzOFF ... smart people make good decisions! Laughing
Back to top Go down
gatech87
JacketFan
JacketFan

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: I like it too   Machine ... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:01 pm

Keep plugging away at it and over time it will build on itself. Buzzoff and Stingtalk has done it and built up pretty nice forums.

You do kind of feel restrained with what you say on certain forums so it's nice to have a fresh place to post...
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:20 pm

why restrained what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
crazy4gt
WannaBee
WannaBee
crazy4gt

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Agree with BP - nice to have yet another place for GT sports and such. So far, I've really enjoyed reading former/current players thoughts on CPJ!
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:39 pm

we will get more and more participation, players are just getting back from spring break.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:49 pm

TheMachine wrote:
we will get more and more participation, players are just getting back from spring break.

Getting all GT athletes involved would be great ... women's sports included.

Maybe you can have certain times for chatting w/different representations ...

One night it's baseball players and coaches, volleyball players and coaches, track/field, etc.

Would also like to get input from our athletes about the teams they are going to play against.

Week before a game or series ... guys/girls involved who can give us some insight into what they believe they will come up against.
Back to top Go down
gatech87
JacketFan
JacketFan

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 12:01 pm

TheMachine wrote:

On the Hive it's not kosher to criticize. On Buzzoff it's not kosher to not criticize!

Stingtalk is more neutral...
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:27 pm

gatech87 wrote:
TheMachine wrote:

On the Hive it's not kosher to criticize. On Buzzoff it's not kosher to not criticize!

BuzzOFF is for real --- fans are for real.

I want to be able to tell it like it really is ... we were hindered on ST and forget the Hive all together.

Critizing is part of being a sports fan - shouldn't hinder human nature. Just like 'gloating' when you are good and want to put it in someone face. Cool
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Free speech is allowed here! Speek your mind, just respect the players and coaches while doing it.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:56 pm

prix, you know as well as I that BuzzOff is not just criticism it is derogatory and detrimental in nature, criticizing CPJ when he hasn't even held a practice yet and absolutely tearing into Jaybo Shaw and other players. BeeBad's ego is hysterical at times, particularly in gloating over his prediction successes when he has made so many of them that some cannot help but come true.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:58 pm

I'll tell you this right now: If Paul Johnson doesn't mold his offense to his talent like we were told he would but forces his triple option down everyone's throats then I am going to personally declare war on Paul Johnson. One thing I can't stand is having the fan base bullshitted and lied to and quite frankly I'm not going to tolerate it.

Consider this not a negative post against Paul Johnson and his supporters but a pre-emptive strike to keep everybody honest. I'm going to hold Johnson and his supporters to their words.

I'm BeeBad and I approved this message.

EGO EGO EGO. And typically he is good at spinning words into terrible contexts so that they mean nothing close to what the speaker intended.
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:19 pm

We're not here to talk about bbuzzoff. I love that board.... can't stand the fire? Get out of the heat my friend. Bbuzzoff is a good place to get street corner talk from honest fans of the program. Sure alot of it is someone's hot air but this is the internet my friend. It's a free country so gtfo if you don't like it?
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:35 pm

aha... defensive response... see what I mean? If one third of BO was intelligent then I could sympathize but 1/3 is high.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:37 pm

in your own words: this is a free country, can't take the heat about your board, then GTFO.

Last edited by RomanJacket45 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:43 pm

I'm not gonna turn this into a pissing contest. But you seem hurt in some way by what others think. I'm not partial to any internet site though so that bait ain't gonna work. Everyone has an opinion dude.

Back on subject. The machine has built an awesome concept here to which I hope it works out. Obviously there will be some issues with people wanting to start trouble but I feel the majority of the fan base can be civil when directly communicating with the current SA's. I'm glad your reaching out Adamm to the fan base like nobody has ever done before. It is a giant step towards getting the fanbase behind your team. When DRad talked about moving the PR forward I think you were listening!! Maybe you should get a job at the AA after your NFL days are over (which I hope last for a long time)! Great concept and count me in as a regular!!!
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:44 pm

yeah the mutts have more fan outreach than we do and that's one thing I am glad we are starting.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:45 pm

I just don't want the same player criticism especially when it is unintelligent. Bash chan. bash PJ, but don't bash Reggie or Tashard or the DBs.
Back to top Go down
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 3:48 pm

blackprix, good to see you over here, we all have made the rounds, and it is good to have a new perspective on sports. On the other boards we usually argue as to what we perceive to be the best or rational ideas of Tech sports, but here we can get it from the guys who live it.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:17 pm

Please feel free to argue though, use this forum just like any other forum!
Back to top Go down
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:51 pm

TheMachine wrote:
Keep up the good work,its great to be on so many tech blogs .Even though we will argue about what happens to the team ,all of us want to win.I am sorry about the unis since younger guys dont maybe understand,but its my view of tradition and when I was young we did win every saturday or so it seems,Keep us stright.
Back to top Go down
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:32 pm

blackprix wrote:
gatech87 wrote:
TheMachine wrote:

BuzzOFF is for real --- fans are for real.

I want to be able to tell it like it really is ... we were hindered on ST and forget the Hive all together.

Critizing is part of being a sports fan - shouldn't hinder human nature. Just like 'gloating' when you are good and want to put it in someone face. Cool
Yeah,we felt we were stiffed for comments that were not politically correct on HIve and Stingtalk.BBuzzoff is fine place to vent and hopefully we can do the same here.
Back to top Go down
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:36 pm

RomanJacket45 wrote:
aha... defensive response... see what I mean? If one third of BO was intelligent then I could sympathize but 1/3 is high.
v I hope I am in the top one third, if I am not I am still going to express my opinions.I am telling you you cant on some blogs ! Glad we have several though,to see if there are more ways to skin a cat.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:23 pm

savannahjacket wrote:
I'm not gonna turn this into a pissing contest. But you seem hurt in some way by what others think. I'm not partial to any internet site though so that bait ain't gonna work. Everyone has an opinion dude.

Back on subject. The machine has built an awesome concept here to which I hope it works out. Obviously there will be some issues with people wanting to start trouble but I feel the majority of the fan base can be civil when directly communicating with the current SA's. I'm glad your reaching out Adamm to the fan base like nobody has ever done before. It is a giant step towards getting the fanbase behind your team. When DRad talked about moving the PR forward I think you were listening!! Maybe you should get a job at the AA after your NFL days are over (which I hope last for a long time)! Great concept and count me in as a regular!!!

ok.. Ill jump in on this..
svannahjacket, all you do is start "pissing" and whining..THEN when your point goes down the shitter and you realize your in a corner, you try to back out and say "I'm not gonna turn this into a pissing contest".. This isnt the first time!
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 5:14 am

-Zack- wrote:
savannahjacket wrote:

svannahjacket, all you do is start "pissing" and whining..THEN when your point goes down the shitter and you realize your in a corner, you try to back out and say "I'm not gonna turn this into a pissing contest".. This isnt the first time!

*yawn* Sleep Havn't I said this before? You bore me.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 11:22 am

savannahjacket wrote:
-Zack- wrote:
savannahjacket wrote:

*yawn* Sleep Havn't I said this before? You bore me.

and you havent said that before either, right! lol

Refer to Ramble On->Machine...->page 2

you said the same thing in the same comment..lmao
your funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Machine ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ...   Machine ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Machine ...
Page 1 of 1