Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Jackson at T-day game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

Chris Jackson at T-day game Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jackson at T-day game   Chris Jackson at T-day game EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:50 am

I was watching the game and noticed Chris Jackson walk by, any idea why he would have came by to watch?

Maybe Alabama was not such a good decision.
Back to top Go down
4NCsAndCounting
JacketFan
JacketFan
4NCsAndCounting

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jackson at T-day game   Chris Jackson at T-day game EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:39 am

I don't know Mr Jackson at all but based on some comments from him he strikes me as a player too concerned with himself and not team oriented enough to play for CPJ. I don't think CPJ would take him back if he came begging.
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jackson at T-day game   Chris Jackson at T-day game EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:57 am

4NCsAndCounting wrote:
I don't know Mr Jackson at all but based on some comments from him he strikes me as a player too concerned with himself and not team oriented enough to play for CPJ. I don't think CPJ would take him back if he came begging.

not true.

Very good kid with an absolute tragedy of an adult influence in his life.
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jackson at T-day game   Chris Jackson at T-day game EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:29 pm

Chris Jackson was the ambassador of the class last year, till at the last moment he switched because of the coaching changes, I got the feeling he was not nearly excited about Alabama as he was about GT. I can tell you he watched the game pretty intently and that he stayed for the whole game and for like 20 min after it was over.
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jackson at T-day game   Chris Jackson at T-day game EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:49 pm

bdobbins79 wrote:
Chris Jackson was the ambassador of the class last year, till at the last moment he switched because of the coaching changes, I got the feeling he was not nearly excited about Alabama as he was about GT. I can tell you he watched the game pretty intently and that he stayed for the whole game and for like 20 min after it was over.

partly the coaching change...but I wonder if that would have mattered. I would not have been shocked if he ended up switching even if Chan was still here due to the influences in his life.
Back to top Go down
allamericanbuzz
JacketFan
JacketFan
allamericanbuzz

PostSubject: Chris Jackson   Chris Jackson at T-day game EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:42 pm

He only had one less pass thrown to him at the GT Spring game than he did at the Alabama Spring game.

Seriously, I would love to have him transfer back to GT although I know he'd have to sit out a year. He was put in a very difficult position with the coaching change occurring right before he was supposed to enroll early (not to mention the adult influences that have been touched on).
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jackson at T-day game   Chris Jackson at T-day game EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 am

allamericanbuzz wrote:
He only had one less pass thrown to him at the GT Spring game than he did at the Alabama Spring game.

Seriously, I would love to have him transfer back to GT although I know he'd have to sit out a year. He was put in a very difficult position with the coaching change occurring right before he was supposed to enroll early (not to mention the adult influences that have been touched on).

if bama moves him to safety, who knows he may transfer.
Back to top Go down
MidnightJacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jackson at T-day game   Chris Jackson at T-day game EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 3:58 am

33jacket wrote:
allamericanbuzz wrote:

Thanks 33, I had never realized he was going through other stresses outside of football that was affecting his decision making. Like many on here, I'd LOVE to see an article up next month saying "Jackson can't stand to not be a Jacket" detailing his decision to transfer back HOME in Atlanta. But I realize that's wishful thinking. Thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jackson at T-day game   Chris Jackson at T-day game EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:44 pm

MidnightJacket wrote:
33jacket wrote:
allamericanbuzz wrote:

But I realize that's wishful thinking. Thanks for the information.

may end up not being all that wishful.....not spreading rumors but kids are finicky and he has time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jackson at T-day game   Chris Jackson at T-day game Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jackson at T-day game
Page 1 of 1