Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by? Empty
PostSubject: who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by?   who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Just for fun let me hear who you think or hope some of the guys at tech and I get drafted to?
Back to top Go down
https://meetthemachine.forumotion.com
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by?   who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:31 pm

I'd like to see you get picked up by the Jags. IMO they have an excellent coach and franchise down there. That and I'd only have to drive 2 hours to catch your games.

With the departure of Stroud that line has taken a huge hit. I know he was interior line but I'm sure everyone could always use a good player. Paul Spicer has been spotty with injury at times on the DE... I'm sure he could teach you alot about the pro game though. Daryl Smith played middle linebacker down the stretch with Peterson hurt. But now with him back they have one of the best linebacking corps in the NFL. Ingram runs like a 4.3 at outside linebacker.... Peterson and Smith are great against the run. Pass rush has been something their coaches have been great at getting players to do. You would benefit down there tremendously.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by?   who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:35 pm

yes that would be a great place for me to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by?   who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by? Empty

Back to top Go down

who do you think/hope, I/other players get drafted by?
Page 1 of 1