Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!!

Go down 
+17
georgiafan
RomanJacket45
I Hate UGA
clainhart3
DadVail08
3518techie
mack
ncjacket
GTdaddy
theDude47
fortebuna
GPBurdell
geebee2
TheMachine
IrishE
Admin
-Zack-
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!!   Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:46 pm

FINALLY, thank you bigsexy for finally posting something worth reading regarding this topic!

Thank you... I see your point and I respect it! however in my book someone needs to prove themselves to me before i jump on a bandwagon. Im just saying prove you can win with my boys at GT with your style of offense and I'll be happy.

I dont see it happening but I definately hope it does. Until then, i have my doubts.
Back to top Go down
Bigsexy
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Respect   Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 pm

Well, I like the fact that you are skeptical Zach.

In the world of sports, if you want to win, you have to prove it. The fact is: Paul Johnson has entered a new league. I agree with your skepticism and I myself am not SURE that PJ will be an annual winner. However, I do feel he has proven himself as an offensive mind and a coach that can get great results (D2 championships with GSU) and also get the most of lesser athletes (Hawaii and Navy).

This combination of achievements leads me to believe that PJ can and will make GT a good football team that we can be proud of.

Edit: I just noticed I was misspelling your name, Zack. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!!   Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:36 pm

lets pray your right, and pray that we get that win when it really matters vs. GA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!!   Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnson's not the right fit for GT!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet The Machine :: Georgia Tech Football :: Georgia Tech Football-
Jump to: