Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what round will The Machine be drafted in?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

what round will The Machine be drafted in? Empty
PostSubject: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:15 am

you should give away a shirt to the person who is the closest!
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:25 pm

I should give a shirt to the one who projects me the best, lol
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
vamosjackets
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:20 pm

TheMachine wrote:
I should give a shirt to the one who projects me the best, lol
Laughing

And the Dolphins of Miami, with the number one overall pick in the 2008 NFL draft select ...

#$%$%&&%&&%^&%^@#$^%&%$

... in an unprecedented move ... a 2 for 1 deal with the selection of Adamm "The Machine" Oliver and Matt "Smash Your Pumpkin" Rhodes.

T-shirt worthy???

Last edited by vamosjackets on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : again, two "m"'s ... killing me)
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:23 pm

I will have to get one for you when I get them in!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vamosjackets
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Dolphin Euphoria   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:27 pm

This should immediately move the Dolphins into the upper echelon of the League. In fact, they may have just created their own echelon. Fear and bedlam will reign over the rest of this draft.

I doubt they ever lose another game.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 11:01 am

the only way that would happen is if you guys played on both sides of the ball... that should get you twice as many wins as they had last year! 2!
Back to top Go down
RedD4sunday
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:23 pm

5th round= "The New York Giants have selected a defensive end out of Georgia Tech Adamm Oliver...Adamm come get your #42 jersey!! Not my wish, just my prediction.
Back to top Go down
RedD4sunday
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:33 pm

OMG..I just checked the Giants roster and #42 is available. Wierd very weird
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:23 pm

I totally agree with your 5th round prediction to the Giants. The defensive line coach talked to me for like an hour during proday. They are very high on me! They said I fit "the scheme perfectly" even said they need somebody to replace Michael Strahan soon. I just thought "wow" but "I am up for the task I told him". That would also be great if I could get number 42.

I will talk more about this on my radio show.
Back to top Go down
vamosjackets
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:55 am

TheMachine wrote:
I totally agree with your 5th round prediction to the Giants. The defensive line coach talked to me for like an hour during proday. They are very high on me! They said I fit "the scheme perfectly" even said they need somebody to replace Michael Strahan soon. I just thought "wow" but "I am up for the task I told him". That would also be great if I could get number 42.

I will talk more about this on my radio show.

That would be fantastic. Good luck with that, I hope it happens for you.

I'll be praying that the Lord will guide your steps.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 1:05 pm

I'll stay in the 5th round as well, but look for the Florida boy to stay in the south.

If not in the south, my money is on KC WHO HAS 7 PICKS ON THE SECOND DAY! YA 7!

(1)fourth round
(2)fifth round
(2)sixth round
(2)seventh round

And remember The Machine has some friendly faces for coaches in KC (Gailey and others)!!
Back to top Go down
RedD4sunday
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:44 pm

I agree with Zack, not Sandy, who said the Giants. Zack's analysis of the Kansas City draft picks is very telling. Which round is uncertain, but it may be on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 1:26 am

Adamm sounds like from the initial reports the guys are working their asses off. Maybe you should make some guest apperances to help get you into shape for the draft Razz
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 1:32 am

I will when my doctor clears me to do any running, I am running now but I think that might be a little to much. I will be attending spring practices though so I can give you guys the inside info.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:02 pm

FROM NFL.COM
Overview
Oliver lacks the elite burst off the edge, hand technique and closing speed to rank among the top defensive ends, but few prospects offer his combination of size, consistency and reliability. An instinctive and physical defender, Oliver is at his best against the run. A standout for the Yellow Jackets since his freshman season, he started 41 games over his career but lacks the physical upside teams are looking for.

Analysis
Positives: Good frame for the position. ... Wide shoulders and thick frame with room to add additional muscle mass. ... Good initial quickness off the snap to gain an advantage on the offensive tackle. ... Good straight-line speed. ... Instinctive defender and reliable tackler who flashes explosive hitting ability. ... High effort player who pursues well. ... Versatile. ... Moved inside to defensive tackle on passing downs due to his quickness. ... Started 41 games over his career, including 38 consecutive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what round will The Machine be drafted in?   what round will The Machine be drafted in? Empty

Back to top Go down

what round will The Machine be drafted in?
Page 1 of 1