Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out

Go down 
+2
mastacow53
BeeBad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out Empty
PostSubject: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:38 am

Matt Rhodes to me represents not only Chan Gailey but all the weasels that supported him and defended him for all those years. Georgia Tech football was tortured by Gailey and Rhodes is going to taste my power.

Rhodes is going down tomorrow. Only question is do you think I should stick 'n move and take him down in the late rounds from an accumulation of blows? Or should I finish him off early with a big overhand rigtht??

Being the sadistic individual I am he's going to get his brains scrambled early in the match but rather than finish him off I'm going to carry him so as to inflict as much damage as possible.
Back to top Go down
mastacow53
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:12 pm

Jeez...why don't you guys just battle it out with lightsabers or have a dance off?

It would be more entertaining while maintaining the debate's spirit of stupidity.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:28 pm

BeeBad wrote:
Matt Rhodes to me represents not only Chan Gailey but all the weasels that supported him and defended him for all those years. Georgia Tech football was tortured by Gailey and Rhodes is going to taste my power.

Rhodes is going down tomorrow. Only question is do you think I should stick 'n move and take him down in the late rounds from an accumulation of blows? Or should I finish him off early with a big overhand rigtht??

Being the sadistic individual I am he's going to get his brains scrambled early in the match but rather than finish him off I'm going to carry him so as to inflict as much damage as possible.

3'11" 101lbs, did I get that right on last nights show?

If not that is how you will feel after Matt is done with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:09 pm

TheMachine wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

Machine, to make it a fair battle I'm going to stutter. LOL The "Lets Get Ready to Rumble" was a nice touch last night.

Lets hope Rhodes doesn't pull a Jennifer Wilbanks and jump a greyhound and head west.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:49 pm

BeeBad wrote:
TheMachine wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

Machine, to make it a fair battle I'm going to stutter. LOL The "Lets Get Ready to Rumble" was a nice touch last night.

Lets hope Rhodes doesn't pull a Jennifer Wilbanks and jump a greyhound and head west.

A Jennifer Wilbanks reference??? really?
Hell I had to google her, to even find out who she is!
Is beebad a chick?!? I KNEW IT!!
Back to top Go down
RedD4sunday
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:22 pm

Hey, Sorry if this is a dumb question..but..Are Matt and Badbee going to be in the same room?
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Is beebad a chick?!? I KNEW IT!![/quote]

Just back from a 2-year acid trip? The girl was front page news and on all the major stations for a few weeks then off and on for months.
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 pm

RedD4sunday wrote:
Hey, Sorry if this is a dumb question..but..Are Matt and Badbee going to be in the same room?

For the safety of all involved.. no they will not be in the same room together... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 11:21 am

BeeBad wrote:
Is beebad a chick?!? I KNEW IT!!

Just back from a 2-year acid trip? The girl was front page news and on all the major stations for a few weeks then off and on for months.[/quote]

I dont know if you consider access hollywood as news, but where Im from that doesnt make the news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out   Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Rhodes Is Going Down Tomorrow Night If He Doesn't Back Out
Page 1 of 1