Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.

Go down 
+7
GTJackets530
nwgatech
RomanJacket45
-Zack-
MRhodes
BeeBad
TheMachine
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. Empty
PostSubject: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:46 pm

For obvious reasons I can not participate in this debate, however my running mate Matt Rhodes is up to the challenge!! Matt would agrue against a wall just on principle alone is always up for a good debate. He is up for it if you are?

Do you accept the debate against Matt Rhodes?

Debate Wednesday, 9 p.m, meethemachine.com radio show
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:06 pm

May be interested, may not. I'd prefer an open, free-wheeling debate. The concern here is that Rhodes would be milking the clock while he's talking, playing for a long field goal and trying to keep my offense off the field.
Back to top Go down
MRhodes
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:16 pm

BeeBad wrote:
May be interested, may not. I'd prefer an open, free-wheeling debate. The concern here is that Rhodes would be milking the clock while he's talking, playing for a long field goal and trying to keep my offense off the field.

... ok so adamm just told me he signed me up for an all out street brawl, no rules, personal foul as much as I want match up.... Of course I told him "I'M in", because it's what I do... little did I know I actually couldn't use my patented leg whip and hip toss, I'd actually have to use words.... booo to that, lets put the pads on...

Im just kidding, but for real BADBEE i'f you want debate a topic, or more so hear my real opinion, I'm up for it, just name the topic and what you wanna hear about and we'll roll from there.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Rhodes, I'm ready to provide you with some advanced education.

In fact to show you how reasonable I am I'm willing to wear whatever roller skates you usually wear when you play to make it a fair battle.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:54 pm

We will post the debate details soon.
Back to top Go down
MRhodes
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:07 am

WOW are you serious? WHo is this guy.... oh wait I recognize you, your that guy booing all the players at the games, screaming AT your team more then screaming FOR them, better yet your probably wearing a UGA sweatshirt under your gt stuff to show your true support. You've probably got your head so far up Ugag's posterior that your giving them a little tingling feeling on the other end....

Laughing
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:14 am

Rhodes, I know who you are. You're the guy who wore roller skates on the offensive line. You don't know this but I'd watch every blowout until the end just in case your man took the hand-off. That would have been your one and only Sports Center moment. How it never happened is a minor miracle.

Just do me one favor. Right before the debate starts don't call a timeout. Save at least 1 in case you need it before half, alright?

Btw, what is wrong with hiding behind my computer? It is comfortable here.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:18 am

I'm so excited I pissed myself while reading this !

Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. Joe

In the word of Joe "BRING IT ON!!!"

Its the battle of a great chat forum vs. ...well, a very poor one.(im trying not to use as much bad language anymore)
Back to top Go down
MRhodes
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:40 am

I'll be honest with you I don't like the whole chat room forum mumbo jumbo, it's the reason I've never given half a thought to ever getting on a website and reading what people had to say. The only reason I'm on this one is because Adamm's my roomate and he literally wont stop bugging me to get on this thing. All these sites ever end up being is a pissing contest. I really dont think you understand what you do to GT... it's kind of like when Jon Stewart went on the
Crossfire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

"why do you guys argue?" I mean opinions are great, I think everyone's entitled to one. But just because you read something in a Lindy's sports magazine, doesn't mean you know anything. Now if everything is in good humorous fun, then I'm great with that, but if you want to be a little Twisted Evil then your dealing with a whole nother little monster.... I'm a nice guy, but dont piss me off. I mean really you know nothing about me, and I highly doubt you know anything about offensive line play and how an effective offensive line operates. I mean if you think I shouldn't have started, that's fine. If you think there's someone better, that's cool. But don't act like you know how I played or even how I graded out, or what actually went on in the trenches. So dude, whats up?
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:41 am

BeeBad, you are a terrible scourge to GT athletics and no one listens to fringe loonies like you, except other fringe loonies who scream at and hate everything about their team. You didn't even go to game, loser. If you can't support your team all the time you are a FAIRWEATHER fan.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:44 am

Matt don't let some retard like BeeBad who doesn't even watch all the games or go to them, whose numerous posts speak of his utter football ignorance, whose "Just win" character exposes his terrible ethics, and whose mouth is bigger than Mansfield Wrotto's belly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 am

I think you mean his head.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:46 am

shit! i went to more games and i live 6 1/2 hours away, have a full time job, AND go to school full time!
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:05 am

Got some bad news for you, folks. There's quite a few relatives of football players who are regular members of BuzzOFF and participate frequently either via post or view.

We're not talking fringe lunacy that participate at BuzzOFF, we're talking many people who are wired in at Tech. We're talking household names. Beloved Tech people. In addition to the friends and relatives of players there are players who visit frequently.

One of the reasons why I don't display who is online and don't let anyone access the posters' information is for the privacy of the Tech people who would be recognizable. Should I expose their information to "show off" who is participating at the site to shut up wise asses? No, because these individuals' privacy is far more important.

I've never had an adverse email from a relative of a player or a player. Conversely I've had many complimentary emails from the same people who enjoy the site. Don't forget, BuzzOFF is the only major Georgia Tech sports site that is a non-commercial site that also doesn't accept donations. It is a total freebie. I donate all of my own money to help market and support Georgia Tech sports.

There's engineers of every shape and color that are members, former booster club types, wealthy businessmen, armed services members, policemen, even a Judge. In other words, all walks of life many who are influential.

They come to BuzzOFF in ever increasing numbers to the tune of a few thousand a day during the season so you gentlemen can huff and puff all you want about BuzzOFF but facts and reality are not your friends.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:18 am

keep tellin yourself that man...
but let's face it.

Encouraging players to dislike their coach and disrespect him will lead to poor play... those guys have no respect for authority and probably weren't team players
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:24 am

RomanJacket45 wrote:
keep tellin yourself that man...
but let's face it.

Encouraging players to dislike their coach and disrespect him will lead to poor play... those guys have no respect for authority and probably weren't team players

You are making assumptions that you don't know are true. Like my friend ahso you are taking information and twisting for your own devices. No reason to believe that every person who views or participates at BuzzOFF disliked or disrespected the coach especially since it isn't true.

Unlike yourself many people are able to read information and apply their own context.

Your problem is that you read information that you don't agree with and it threatens you. You become scared.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:25 am

Yes idiocy on a mass level scares me greatly.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:26 am

RomanJacket45 wrote:
Yes idiocy on a mass level scares me greatly.

Well, considering how many influential people participate at BuzzOFF then you should probably consider lifestyle alternatives.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:40 am

Um, sorry, lowlife jackoff doesn't appeal to me
Back to top Go down
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan
nwgatech

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:38 am

Matt and Machine,

Guys I really appreciate what you guys are trying to accomplish. You know more about GT and the game than 99.9% of the folks who drop in here every day. Fact is, I have read AJC and stingtalk and some BeeGood (can't bring myself to call him bad) and some good blogs like gtsports and in the edge, mash on th gas, etc.... for years.

I have never posted on any of these other sites because half of what is going on has nothing to do with football.

The real buy-in is the game and watching to cheer and enjoy. Dude the atmosphere of catching a couple of games a year for the last 36 years of my life has always been great (even when we got killed so many times in the 70s and 80s. But only on a few occasions have most of us fans had an opportunity to get real insight not just newspaper opinions and wannabee opinions like the Admin of that other site.... Seems like they really believe they can affect the outcome of GT athletics and actual games.... Fact of the matter is some of them believe that giving money to a cause actually gives them the right to criticize... so they continue to give in a struggle to want to have some control..... Fact is we as fans and even Alumni have no real control (except for the .1% that are respected enough or give real bucks to the program).

So that being said. I wouldn't even enter into discussions with people who are either jealous, sound stupid, are abrasive, and disrespectful of what you are doing and what you have done. You have already achieved more and seen more in your short lives than most of these guys reading and posting will.

Keep talking football, keep promoting GT, keep having fun.... For you guys it has been the real deal..... For the rest of us, it is really just a past-time and enjoyment on your dime.....

God Bless you fellas.....
Back to top Go down
GTJackets530
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Matt,

I wouldn't waste your time with this. Beebad never has anything good to say about GT sports, and if I was a former player I wouldn't give this guy the satisfaction of talking with a player he has criticized for years (along with the rest of the team). Although it would be fun to watch you crush him a debate when you start talking actual football....

BTW, I found this quote by Beebad from that other board hilarious.

"It should be interesting and as long as Rhodes understands who I am, my importance to Georgia Tech sports, and shows me the respect I deserve everything, should be fine."

I wasn't aware criticizing everything that is done makes someone important.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:10 pm

MRhodes wrote:
I'll be honest with you I don't like the whole chat room forum mumbo jumbo, it's the reason I've never given half a thought to ever getting on a website and reading what people had to say. The only reason I'm on this one is because Adamm's my roomate and he literally wont stop bugging me to get on this thing. All these sites ever end up being is a pissing contest. I really dont think you understand what you do to GT... it's kind of like when Jon Stewart went on the
Crossfire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

"why do you guys argue?" I mean opinions are great, I think everyone's entitled to one. But just because you read something in a Lindy's sports magazine, doesn't mean you know anything. Now if everything is in good humorous fun, then I'm great with that, but if you want to be a little Twisted Evil then your dealing with a whole nother little monster.... I'm a nice guy, but dont piss me off. I mean really you know nothing about me, and I highly doubt you know anything about offensive line play and how an effective offensive line operates. I mean if you think I shouldn't have started, that's fine. If you think there's someone better, that's cool. But don't act like you know how I played or even how I graded out, or what actually went on in the trenches. So dude, whats up?

Rhodes, I'm not a nice guy and I'm already pissed off. If you were an aeronautical engineer and you were telling me how I didn't know anything about how to fly to the moon then I would acquiesce to your brilliance. But this is only football.

The fallacy is that an individual has to play or coach football to understand the sport. That may be true for a very small part of the game but an astute individual who has watched a lot of football can pick up on a lot of nuances that even experienced players don't notice. I've debated Tech football with ex-players, most would barely make the 3rd quartile on BuzzOFF in relation to their analysis and predictions regarding Tech coaches and players.

Like everything else in life there's a common sense element to football. You don't learn common sense in calculus or an engineering class and you only learn it on the field if you are playing for a coach that knows how to teach.

The bottom line is that this is a tremendous opportunity for you and something you will be able to place on your resume in bold letters.
Back to top Go down
GTJackets530
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:37 pm

And BeeBad runs his streak of posts with either an analogy or an insult about engineers to 234. This post even had both.

I guarantee you don't know anywhere near as much about football as either of these two guys. Watching a lot of football is, surprisingly enough, not the same as actually playing and being on the field and in the locker room.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 6:46 pm

This board is headed toward being a real good place. Unfortunately some of the bed wetters I cut loose from BuzzOFF have arrived.

Stick to slide rules and autocad boys and leave the football talk to the men. My influence is far reaching.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:53 pm

RomanJacket45 wrote:
BeeBad, you are a terrible scourge to GT athletics and no one listens to fringe loonies like you, except other fringe loonies who scream at and hate everything about their team. You didn't even go to game, loser. If you can't support your team all the time you are a FAIRWEATHER fan.

Roman: Your name is 'ancient' and so is your thinking! Twisted Evil

There are no 'fringe loonies' as you are TRYING to convey. We are GT fans (sports fans) who get pissed off at other fans who try to put a label on others who don't think like them.

Sports fans don't have to like everything their team does or even trys to do. Reality is, true sports fans tell it like it is and FIGHT HARDER than most to change that which is not working! Exclamation

Most of us at bbuzzOFF were right about Chan Gailey and some of us from the very beginning like myself ... HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN HIRED!

I'm proud to say that I'm a Tech fan, I'm also proud to say that when I see crap in its sports programs and leadership ... I'll be the first one to speak out - it is the sport's fans way and always has been. Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next