Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.

Go down 
+7
GTJackets530
nwgatech
RomanJacket45
-Zack-
MRhodes
BeeBad
TheMachine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:55 pm

BeeBad wrote:
This board is headed toward being a real good place. Unfortunately some of the bed wetters I cut loose from BuzzOFF have arrived.

Stick to slide rules and autocad boys and leave the football talk to the men. My influence is far reaching.

bee: they'll never arrive - they'll always be 50 steps behind reality and 1,000s of feet deep in fantasy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:56 pm

GTJackets530 wrote:
And BeeBad runs his streak of posts with either an analogy or an insult about engineers to 234. This post even had both.

I guarantee you don't know anywhere near as much about football as either of these two guys. Watching a lot of football is, surprisingly enough, not the same as actually playing and being on the field and in the locker room.

Since WHEN do you have to a player to understand the game??? Now, that statement is downright stupid. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:01 pm

teabag.. i mean beebad, if you have already proven yourself to be so great then why do you find the need to talk more about yourself.

do you listen to self help tapes to make you feel good about yourself?

another question..for all these "donators" you speak of, dont you mean mom and dad?.. i mean roommates.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:11 pm

[quote="-Zack-"]teabag.. i mean beebad, if you have already proven yourself to be so great then why do you find the need to talk more about yourself.

Hey Zack and the rest of the whusses here ... why don't you post on BbuzzOFF where the real debate can take place - you guys afraid to get your butt blown out of the water?! bom

I get a kick out of you GT fans who like to talk big but have no balls to back up anything. Your the fans that caused Chan Gailey to be here 5 years too many! pale
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:30 pm

actually black prick, i have already stated in another topic that i will not go to that shitty site and support tea bag. furthermore, it doesnt seem like you have much of a problem coming to this site anyways, so common sense tells me to wait for your retarded ass to come back and then ill talk to you or any of the other poor attempts at human society that you bring over.

thank you for your concern.

and by backing up what i say, do you mean keep talking shit to you? because if thats what you mean, then i think others from this site will support the fact that i have no problem talking shit..

and you sound like your in a poor 70's teen movie "why don't you post on BbuzzOFF where the real debate can take place - you guys afraid to get your butt blown out of the water" ..lol

"butts blown out of the water"..lmao, thats a statement people dont use for a reason.. cause it sounds retarded
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 12:46 am

-Zack- wrote:
actually black prick, i have already stated in another topic that i will not go to that shitty site and support tea bag. furthermore, it doesnt seem like you have much of a problem coming to this site anyways, so common sense tells me to wait for your retarded ass to come back and then ill talk to you or any of the other poor attempts at human society that you bring over.

and by backing up what i say, do you mean keep talking shit to you? because if thats what you mean, then i think others from this site will support the fact that i have no problem talking shit..

and you sound like your in a poor 70's teen movie "why don't you post on BbuzzOFF where the real debate can take place - you guys afraid to get your butt blown out of the water" ..lol

"butts blown out of the water"..lmao, thats a statement people dont use for a reason.. cause it sounds retarded

The more you post the more sorry you are. It's unfortunate that Tech has fans like you ... we looked pretty damn bad w/Chan as our HC but we also found out w/him being the HC - we've also got fans who are just like him - dumbasses!

I can see where you and others like you connected to him .. he had nothing positive to offer the program and he was less than average at his job ... SHOE MUST FIT YOU VERY WELL! lol!

Now, if we could only fire all of you - Tech would be better off! tongue
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:58 am

blackprix wrote:
-Zack- wrote:

The more you post the more sorry you are. It's unfortunate that Tech has fans like you ... we looked pretty damn bad w/Chan as our HC but we also found out w/him being the HC - we've also got fans who are just like him - dumbasses!

I can see where you and others like you connected to him .. he had nothing positive to offer the program and he was less than average at his job ... SHOE MUST FIT YOU VERY WELL! lol!

Now, if we could only fire all of you - Tech would be better off! tongue

No, the more you and Beebad post the disgrace that is Bbuzzoff reveals itself. Chan Gailey is gone thank goodness. But arguably he left the new coach, Paul Johnson with more talent than any preceeding coach at Tech ever left his successor. There is no need to keep harping on his failures. So Adamm Oliver called him a 'great coach', so what? Gailey was his coach. For a comparison, doesn't everyone consider their father a 'great father' when a non biased lifetime observer may consider that stretching the truth? Of course. Get over it. Take yourselves and your wreched following back to the horses ass you crawled out of.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:42 pm

I don't know why we are discussing a debate. There will be no debate. The hot air that is BBuzzOFF and BeeBad will not stand up to an honest player.
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:07 pm

ahhh the internets!!11!11!!!! And your fat!!! lol!

Ok now that I have that out of my system. I guess nobody around here is allowed to say anything other then scripted statements reguarding their team. Why get answers and debate a 4 million dollar lump of pudding? I'm glad the players enjoyed their time at Tech and their coaches.. but now that they've graduated and joined the real world it's ok to discuss in my book.

Matt and Adamm you guys are the bomb and you've sweat and bled together. Props and utmost respect. I cannot give the coach those props. I've worked harder at being a fan then Chan did for his 4 million dollar contract.
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:34 pm

savannahjacket wrote:
ahhh the internets!!11!11!!!! And your fat!!! lol!

Ok now that I have that out of my system. I guess nobody around here is allowed to say anything other then scripted statements reguarding their team. Why get answers and debate a 4 million dollar lump of pudding? I'm glad the players enjoyed their time at Tech and their coaches.. but now that they've graduated and joined the real world it's ok to discuss in my book.

Matt and Adamm you guys are the bomb and you've sweat and bled together. Props and utmost respect. I cannot give the coach those props. I've worked harder at being a fan then Chan did for his 4 million dollar contract.

Alright, and well stated. No problem. But Beebad challenged Adamm Oliver over his statement, calling Gailey a 'great coach' He took a simple statement and blew it into what you are reading now.

If Adamm Oliver goes onto a successful career in the pros it is very likely that he will feel he owes Coach Gailey because he gave him his initial opportunities as a collegian. Who wouldn't? I would. For that matter, that Tech degree will open doors for him and you don't think Mr. Oliver won't have some gratitude for his head coach? This is stupid.

Beebad's challenge was nothing but having a axe to grind with Chan Gailey and wanting to use Oliver and his board to create turbulence.

Screw him.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 pm

Beebad's challenge was nothing but having a axe to grind with Chan Gailey and wanting to use Oliver and his board to create turbulence.

Turbulence ... there's only one person that did that for Tech football and he was fired in December! Surprised

Chan Gailey is gone and most of us including Beebad were correct w/regard to Gailey being GT's HC --- the guy should have never been a HC at GT.

He did NOTHING for this program while he was here. Recruiting the last few years was better but he also inherited good players for GOL. At least the previous staff did something w/those players ... had us in the Top 25 at years end and beat GA 3 years in a row.

For those of us who never thought Chan was right for Tech ... if there are other players who played for him who say he was a great coach ... I sure the hell would like to know why they believe that, and it has nothing to do with anything other than being curious.

I know guys that played for Chan and that is not what they believe or ever believed. These same guys are glad he's gone.
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:48 pm

blackprix wrote:

Turbulence ... there's only one person that did that for Tech football and he was fired in December! Surprised

Chan Gailey is gone and most of us including Beebad were correct w/regard to Gailey being GT's HC --- the guy should have never been a HC at GT.

He did NOTHING for this program while he was here. Recruiting the last few years was better but he also inherited good players for GOL. At least the previous staff did something w/those players ... had us in the Top 25 at years end and beat GA 3 years in a row.

For those of us who never thought Chan was right for Tech ... if there are other players who played for him who say he was a great coach ... I sure the hell would like to know why they believe that, and it has nothing to do with anything other than being curious.

I know guys that played for Chan and that is not what they believe or ever believed. These same guys are glad he's gone.

"I know guys that played for Chan and that is not what they believe or ever believed. These same guys are glad he's gone"

Names. Lets hear names. Otherwise shut ya pie hole.

Last edited by statelinejacket on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:55 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
blackprix wrote:

"I know guys that played for Chan and that is not what they believe or ever believed. These same guys are glad he's gone"

Names. Lets here names. Otherwise shut ya pie hole.

The last person I'm going to give those names to is you ... so you can bash them too for not liking Gailey --- Laughing
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 4:47 pm

In other words you have no names. Case closed. And basically the end of the 'debate'
Back to top Go down
GoJackets76
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:34 pm

In my first post here I may make some enemies, but here goes...

I'm one of those guys who was very disappointed with Gailey's achievements, especially with the talent he had to work with. A Tech fan since childhood, I made my judgment based on what I saw--not on what anyone else thought or posted on a message board.

I'm also a little surprised at the level of venom on this particular thread. Now that Gailey is gone and we have a new coach with very solid credentials, why can't Tech fans let this argument go? No one's opinion of Chan is going to change. His era at Tech is over.

It's obvious that many are fired up about the big match at Barnacles, but I hope that after the debate, folks can leave their disagreements behind and look forward to supporting a new coach and a team that have what I think is monstrous potential.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:37 pm

I like you statelinejacket. finally SOME support!!
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:09 pm

Paul Johnson wins games... Gailey loses half of them
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:33 pm

GoJackets76 wrote:
I'm one of those guys who was very disappointed with Gailey's achievements, especially with the talent he had to work with. A Tech fan since childhood, I made my judgment based on what I saw--not on what anyone else thought or posted on a message board.

I'm also a little surprised at the level of venom on this particular thread. Now that Gailey is gone and we have a new coach with very solid credentials, why can't Tech fans let this argument go? No one's opinion of Chan is going to change. His era at Tech is over.

I totally agree. No Chan Gailey fan myself. I would have fired him long ago. But he did leave Coach Johnson with some very impressive talent. Gailey deserves that much credit if little else.

Coach Johnson is the possible choice for Tech. We are darn glad to have him and he is darn glad to be here. And you are right, Chan Gailey is gone, thank goodness, and there is no need to have a few Bbuzzoffers continually trying to rehash the past six years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.   Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Rhodes challenges BeeBad to a debate.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2