Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..

Go down 
+8
DressedCheeseSide
ahsoisee
savannahjacket
blackprix
statelinejacket
nwgatech
BeeBad
vamosjackets
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
droopyGT
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
droopyGT

Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:02 pm

DressedCheeseSide wrote:

I try to avoid all the non-sports related/bashing of poster threads. I have no history in the so-called "board wars", so I stay out of it.

Give me reliable info and I'm sticking around. Give me BS personal attacks/pissing contests...I'm outa there. What really irks me is when informative threads are hijacked into pissing contests. Then I'll speak up and call BS.

That pretty much sums up my stance too. I'm really just hungry for anything GT sports. I don't care about stroking or bashing any font's ego. It's just a fact that even when good people are on an internet message board the become asshats.
Back to top Go down
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:15 pm

Quote: "font's ego"

That is what gets me going everyday................. cherry
Back to top Go down
GT_Fox
Buzz
Buzz
GT_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:10 am

All of the "pissing contests" kindof make it hard to really get into a board when you are a new comer.

Thus far though, I have enjoyed the good content hidden amongst the other posts. Good work Machine and Irish, the show and boards are really great! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..   Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show .. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Machine ... That was one heck of a radio show ..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2