Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

33Jacket MIA?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

33Jacket MIA? Empty
PostSubject: 33Jacket MIA?   33Jacket MIA? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Did you ever find out what was up with 33 last night?

Its kind of funny he's a noshow after he got into it with another font about his preference for giving practice reports his way, via the show, as opposed to a written format on the forum.
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

33Jacket MIA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33Jacket MIA?   33Jacket MIA? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 6:35 pm

33 had something come up which prevented him from being able to call in at 9pm... the ironic part is we stopped the show early.. and he did try and call in at 10.... damnit... we just missed him.... but he will be on hopefully tomorrow night! I know I myself miss hearing his reports!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

33Jacket MIA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33Jacket MIA?   33Jacket MIA? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:07 pm

DressedCheeseSide wrote:

Its kind of funny he's a noshow after he got into it with another font about his preference for giving practice reports his way, via the show, as opposed to a written format on the forum.

no not a no show after that. I did call in monday but at 10pm and wednesday I had a conflict just couldn't attend.

You guys need to remember, I am a normal person with a normal life that does this out of enjoyment for you guys. So don't be so hard to pile on if I go MIA. The prior two weeks, I was out of the country 1 week on business and in florida the other week on business...yet on monday night during the Nat Title game while in florida I still called in!!!! No one was on though.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

33Jacket MIA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33Jacket MIA?   33Jacket MIA? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:25 pm

33jacket wrote:
DressedCheeseSide wrote:

no not a no show after that. I did call in monday but at 10pm and wednesday I had a conflict just couldn't attend.

You guys need to remember, I am a normal person with a normal life that does this out of enjoyment for you guys. So don't be so hard to pile on if I go MIA. The prior two weeks, I was out of the country 1 week on business and in florida the other week on business...yet on monday night during the Nat Title game while in florida I still called in!!!! No one was on though.

Well said 33. Next time someone complains ask them to pay you for your time.
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

33Jacket MIA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33Jacket MIA?   33Jacket MIA? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:57 pm

33jacket wrote:
DressedCheeseSide wrote:

Have some friggin' courtesy and drop Adamm or E an email if you can't make it. Those guys are promoting their fledgling show and it doesn't help when you leave them holding their ball sacks so to speak. I sat around for an hour waiting for your report, the one you made a big deal about on the forum, when I coulda been doing something else.

I know you have a life, but sheesh, it would have taken you 30 seconds to give a heads up.
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

33Jacket MIA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33Jacket MIA?   33Jacket MIA? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:26 pm

DressedCheeseSide wrote:

when you leave them holding their ball sacks so to speak.

personally, this is something I have absolutely no problem doing..... I find it comforting..... jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
BUZZingFAN
JacketFan
JacketFan

33Jacket MIA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33Jacket MIA?   33Jacket MIA? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:52 pm

DressedCheeseSide wrote:
33jacket wrote:
DressedCheeseSide wrote:

Have some friggin' courtesy and drop Adamm or E an email if you can't make it. Those guys are promoting their fledgling show and it doesn't help when you leave them holding their ball sacks so to speak. I sat around for an hour waiting for your report, the one you made a big deal about on the forum, when I coulda been doing something else.

I know you have a life, but sheesh, it would have taken you 30 seconds to give a heads up.

Holy donkey balls. Are you trying to screw it up for the rest of us by pissing off 33Jacket? Damn, you act like he owes you something.

33, thanks again for all that you do for Tech's message board communities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

33Jacket MIA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33Jacket MIA?   33Jacket MIA? Empty

Back to top Go down

33Jacket MIA?
Page 1 of 1