Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!

Go down 
+11
33jacket
nwgatech
BeeBad
VirginiaJacket
TheMachine
GTORLANDO
DressedCheeseSide
CarolinaJacket
-Zack-
ahsoisee
IrishE
15 posters
AuthorMessage
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:31 am

I decided it was time to let the cat out of the bag.... and let everyone know who our new partner on MTM is.... here is his statement about our new arrangement:

Excited to announce that an agreement has been reached and I have partnered with Adamm Oliver and "Irish E" on the "Meet The Machine" internet based radio show.

Discussions/negotiations have been underway since I appeared on the show April 2 in a debate vs Matt Rhodes about Chan Gailey's tenure at Georgia Tech.

Initially Adamm, Irish E and I were very pleased to hear the extremely positive and complimentary feedback regarding the show. But we knew we had something really special when the number of live listeners who tuned in placed the show #1 for that week on Blog Talk Radio out of 5400 sports talk shows.

But what is truly amazing is that while the live audience was excellent, nearly 10 times as many people have listened to the archived version since April 2 !

My next appearance on the show will be next Monday, April 21 at 9 PM. We will all have a lot to discuss, particularly the much anticpated spring game and of course our new partnership. Like to see as many of you as possible listen to and participate in this interactive show.

I'm looking at this as a tremendous opportunity for all of us to enhance our enjoyment of Georgia Tech football while also promoting and supporting the team, the program, and our new coach, Paul Johnson.

In closing I'd like to thank everyone for listening to the show and most of all your kind words and support. Isn't it truly ironic that Chan Gailey made this possible ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
ahsoisee
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan

PostSubject: BeeBad!!! Partner With This Board!!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:05 am

I think this says it all. I am on the wrong board.

Bye!

Father Time
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:24 pm

i dont think this could get any better actually. MORE DEBATES!!!!
Back to top Go down
CarolinaJacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:44 pm

I will go with Father Time. Too many BIG egos.
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Isn't it funny how Chan Gailey get mentioned in EVERY post by Mr. Bad? Maybe he has a slight mancrush on our former HC? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Excellent idea, the posters bailing out on you show you their true feelings, they want life to fit them and not trying to fit in to life. cheers
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:26 pm

CarolinaJacket wrote:
I will go with Father Time. Too many BIG egos.

big egos? who else other than beebad?
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:03 pm

Guys! Just trying to talk some football, Gailey will not be a subject. BeeBad is going to simply talk football the same you guys can, just call in. We may not all agree with him or like him but we just want a interesting conversation that is informative. Thank you for showing your support, we are open for ideas and suggestions. Lets all be opened minded and just see how this goes, we can always make changes.
Back to top Go down
VirginiaJacket
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:24 pm

TheMachine wrote:
Guys! Just trying to talk some football, Gailey will not be a subject. BeeBad is going to simply talk football the same you guys can, just call in. We may not all agree with him or like him but we just want a interesting conversation that is informative. Thank you for showing your support, we are open for ideas and suggestions. Lets all be opened minded and just see how this goes, we can always make changes.

Adamm, let me give you a little friendly advice that you can either take or tell me to shove it.

Beebad made his points well known about Coach Gailey all last season and did it in a very unclassy way, IMO. He got his wish and Gailey is gone and GT football has moved onto a new era. If Beebad has to continue to mention Gailey every single post or conversation, it just shows what kind of bitter human he is. If you go into business with people like that, you're going to be associated with them whether you like it or not. People aren't going to necessarily just come "talk football" with someone they feel does GT as much harm as they do good with their comments. And many feel Beebad was doing GT a lot of harm last fall. Just my 2 cents. Personally, I'll take a wait and see approach but don't be shocked if many aren't interested.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:52 pm

I see your point, we will just take it in stride. Changes can always be made down the road.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:03 am

Here's the facts:

Adamm came online looking to build his message board. Hive banned both he and Irish E and Adamm was reinstated but only can post once a week.

Conversely, when you look at his member list a high percentage came from my board, BuzzOFF. They came here 'cause I assisted him in their coming here.

The radio show I was on drew a large audience with many coming from BuzzOFF. The people from my board stepped up and supported Adamm's show big time. I challenge the other 2 Tech boards and all their members to step up and support Adamm in the same manner. Until you step up and help Adamm in the manner in which my board members have you've got nothing to say.

Talk is cheap especially on message boards. But the fact of the matter is that I was one of the few to step up and significantly help an ex-player get his business started.

Rather than wasting your time bashing me how 'bout spending it emailing or calling a few people and telling them about Adamm's message board and radio show? If you want to help Adamm then lets see something tangible rather than lip service. All of you reading this I challenge you to help Adamm and then come back and tell us all what you did and who the people you are that you brought to his message board and radio show.

I'm not one that likes to pull out the scorecard and show what I've brought to the table but I'm not going to sit back and read foolishness either.

You have a good day, gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan
nwgatech

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:42 am

As I see it, its an opportunity for all boards to come together on neutral ground.

I frankly don't give a rip about any of this board vs. board stuff. Could be because I just read the boards for information and updates. The rest of it is just kind of like reality TV... A lot of positioning and egos and girly cat-fights.....

As far as Machines board goes, it is something different.

And, for whatever you might think about BeeGood(he likes Bad), the man is not stupid. He sees a good thing here. I believe you have, too. Otherwise, you wouldn't post here or listen to Machine's show.

The Tech family is obviously quite dysfunctional.

Machine you have provided a great forum for family counseling and therapy.

Think of it. If you have ever wanted to hash out verbally what you think about BeeGood, then here is your chance.

Honestly, I don't think any of you that don't like him actually have the guts or even real emotions needed to man-up to this.... I don't even know if he does. Posting is easy, being real "live" takes losing your pride......

So listen in and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:29 am

Keep up the good work Machine, let the Hive drink their kool-aid and be appalled at the truth.
Back to top Go down
DressedCheeseSide
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
DressedCheeseSide

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 1:50 pm

GTORLANDO wrote:
Keep up the good work Machine, let the Hive drink their kool-aid and be appalled at the truth.

Spring is the time for hope and optimism. Truth is, we'll not know anything about how good the team is until they face live oposition. Until then, what good comes from pissing in everyone's cornflakes?
Back to top Go down
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 3:22 pm

DressedCheeseSide wrote:
GTORLANDO wrote:

Spring is the time for hope and optimism. Truth is, we'll not know anything about how good the team is until they face live oposition. Until then, what good comes from pissing in everyone's cornflakes?

I think the Hive posters from above who took their toys and went home did the pissing. This is a new day, with a new way to view things, those people are living in the past, good luck to them.
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:11 pm

BeeBad wrote:
But the fact of the matter is that I was one of the few to step up and significantly help an ex-player get his business started.

would like to think I had a hand in this too. Fact is people complain just to complain yet I see none of you making the same efforts.

Talk is cheap. Take your ball and go home if that is how you feel. Otherwise tune in and enjoy good banter.
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Absolutely 33! You are invaluable to this team! Thanks for all that you do!
Back to top Go down
daytonadan
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Irish E and Beebad bring life to MTM   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:18 pm

Machine, you are very fortunate to have gained the support of Irish E and Beebad. I am not at all familiar with the Hive or Beebad's site, but apparently Irish E has created (sorry for not giving you credit) a new and exciting blog format. And now with Beebad's support, who obviously is very well informed and capable of creating BUZZ, this site may well survive and prosper. The best sports writers are those that communicate honestly and say what everyone is thinking. Sports is entertainment and controversy breeds entertainment.
Back to top Go down
BuzzfanŽ
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: bad idea......   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 pm

.....simple as that.

Best of luck, anyway.
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:17 am

You have my full support and am willing to listen to the show starting this week. I enjoy all aspects of the ups and downs. I havn't been this well informed as a Tech fan during spring drills ever. I appreciate all the reports and I hope the fall analysis will be just as detailed and informative. Thanks for all your work on and off the field Adamm. You truly are a "Tech man." Irish you have something to work off here. If your willing to put in the time you can mold this site into a great information hub for all Tech fans!
Back to top Go down
McJacket
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:17 am

Hey Adamm: Best of luck today with the NFL draft or NFL free agency. Either way, we'd all love for you to keep us fully updated on what happens and how it happens.

Regarding the radio show with Beebad, I'd add that there are alot of repressed Tech fans who tried to suppress criticism of Coach Gailey, no matter how obvious the criticism was warranted. But they could not suppress Beebad, and Bbuzzoff became THE web site where candor is to be found and articulated.

Actually, the HIVE banned alot of people who found themselves on Stingtalk and later on, Beebad started Bbuzzoff. Stingtalk also repressed the "degree" of criticism of Gailey and several Stingtalk posters also posted on Bbuzzoff, IMO, primarily to express their protest of Bbuzzoff posters' alleged lack of dedication to GT. Essentially, they felt if you call for Gailey's head, you were less of a Tech fan. But in reality, calling for Gailey to be replaced was necessary, and now most of them grudgingly acknowledge that reality. But they still hate Beebad because he persisted and they could not stop or intimidate or otherwise suppress him.

Even at Georgia Tech, the "Thought Police" will try to suppress the truth (as they see it) and there are alot of repressed personalities who join the "mob" and work to support the "Thought Police" version of reality.

So, now, we see evidence of these repressed individuals posting here in protest of Beebad's involvement. IMO, these are followers, not leaders. Put a great Tech football program on the radio and they will listen (despite their hrumphing and whining).

Keep up the good teamwork you currently have and the show will grow by leaps and bounds. The disgruntled followers will follow - whether they admit it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!   Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News! BeeBad Partners w/ Adamm Oliver!!!
Page 1 of 1