Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver Empty
PostSubject: I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver   I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:49 pm

I just want to know one thing. Did you or did you not plug your radio show to all of the NFL teams that you interviewed with???? I mean come on man.. You want us to spread the word, but you were around all of those football gods.. Did you atleast do a shameless one? flower

In all seriousness.. Good luck to the best DE the last two years on the flats. You were a pleasure to watch and I look forward to seeing you on Sundays. Have a great time this weekend.
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver   I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:03 am

geebee2 wrote:
I just want to know one thing. Did you or did you not plug your radio show to all of the NFL teams that you interviewed with???? I mean come on man.. You want us to spread the word, but you were around all of those football gods.. Did you atleast do a shameless one? flower

In all seriousness.. Good luck to the best DE the last two years on the flats. You were a pleasure to watch and I look forward to seeing you on Sundays. Have a great time this weekend.

Thanks Man!!! Yes I did tell a few about the website. It was amazing how the radio show helped me with my interviews.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver   I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:34 pm

TheMachine wrote:
geebee2 wrote:

Thanks Man!!! Yes I did tell a few about the website. It was amazing how the radio show helped me with my interviews.

Good luck Machine, we are pulling for you........... sunny
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver   I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Did you refer to yourself in the 3rd person, "The Machine has a radio show", "The machine eats steel for breakfast, and craps nails", "The chief export of The Machine is pain............thats was I would do if I was the Machine Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver   I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question for Adamm Lee Oliver
Page 1 of 1