Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adamm Oliver.....

Go down 
+2
BeeBad
statelinejacket
6 posters
AuthorMessage
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

Adamm Oliver..... Empty
PostSubject: Adamm Oliver.....   Adamm Oliver..... EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:39 pm

Have you lost your marbles? I was tipped to check out 'big news' on Bbuzzoff. 'Big news' is you have jumped into a deal with Beebad. Say it aint so!

Why don't you just wear a Knowshon Moreno jersey to class. Traitor! You have sold yourself out when it comes to this Georgia Tech fan by jumping into a big ole bag of douche with Beebad. I doubt I am the only one. Beebad has burned more bridges in the Georgia Tech community than General Sherman did in 1864 during the march to the sea..

I don't know whether to say piss on ya who needs ya or to just laugh off your foolishness.

I have heard it all now.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

Adamm Oliver..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamm Oliver.....   Adamm Oliver..... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:16 am

stateline, I've brought over 50 people to this board to help Adamm build his business. Before you make one more post I challenge you to bring just as many and help his business.

That's right, rather than wasting time bashing me which doesn't accomplish anything I challenge you to channel your energies for once into something postive and HELP Adamm.

You gonna help Adamm or are you going to waste time?

I challenge all of my critics to bring 50 new members to his message board and a couple hundred to his radio show.

As Harry Caray used to say, "talk is cheap but whiskey costs money."
Back to top Go down
BUZZingFAN
JacketFan
JacketFan

Adamm Oliver..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamm Oliver.....   Adamm Oliver..... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:36 am

statelinejacket wrote:
Have you lost your marbles? I was tipped to check out 'big news' on Bbuzzoff. 'Big news' is you have jumped into a deal with Beebad. Say it aint so!

Why don't you just wear a Knowshon Moreno jersey to class. Traitor! You have sold yourself out when it comes to this Georgia Tech fan by jumping into a big ole bag of douche with Beebad. I doubt I am the only one. Beebad has burned more bridges in the Georgia Tech community than General Sherman did in 1864 during the march to the sea..

I don't know whether to say piss on ya who needs ya or to just laugh off your foolishness.

I have heard it all now.

You'd piss on a former Georgia Tech player because he's acquaintances with someone you don't like?

Neat.
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

Adamm Oliver..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamm Oliver.....   Adamm Oliver..... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:16 am

BUZZingFAN wrote:
statelinejacket wrote:

I have heard it all now.

You'd piss on a former Georgia Tech player because he's acquaintances with someone you don't like?

Neat.

Adamm Oliver was one of my favorite players and I have been hoping to see him in the NFL.

But to partnership with Beebad, who likely never saw him play at Tech in person as he has encouraged everyone to stay away from Grant Field for years?

Very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan
nwgatech

Adamm Oliver..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamm Oliver.....   Adamm Oliver..... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

Adamm Oliver..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamm Oliver.....   Adamm Oliver..... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:41 pm

statelinejacket wrote:

I have heard it all now.

You need to piss yourself before you piss a former player. You sound like someone who can't tolerate a different opinion than yours at all.
Back to top Go down
pcooper114
WannaBee
WannaBee
pcooper114

Adamm Oliver..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamm Oliver.....   Adamm Oliver..... EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:40 am

I don't understand what the problem is here.
Drop the politics and let's talk football.
Back to top Go down
http://egrweb.mercer.edu/codone_s/tco285/fall2007/cooper/index.h
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

Adamm Oliver..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamm Oliver.....   Adamm Oliver..... EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:27 pm

I am with ahsoisee, Buzzfan and many others who are tuning out or will not attempt to tune into any collaboration involving Beebad and Bbuzzoff.

Sorry Adamm, I may have been harsh, too harsh with my initial comments but that is the way it is. There has to be a better way to get exposure for your website and radio blog than to go into partnership with a man who represents a website that has ridiculed everything and everyone who has supported Georgia Tech football these past 6 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adamm Oliver..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamm Oliver.....   Adamm Oliver..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Adamm Oliver.....
Page 1 of 1