Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question For Everyone

Go down 
+3
GEETEELEE
geebee2
BeeBad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

Question For Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:27 pm

If I"m such a dastardly individual then why do so many people trust me when I post information that a player has transferred? I see 2 other message boards are lit up with posts regarding the information on Trey and there's also a lot of discussion on the 275 weight limit that we discussed on the show last night.
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:31 pm

Nobody said assholes don't have something good to give sometimes...

I could not resist..... Razz

My wife made me aware of this situation.
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Dasterly.   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:33 pm

You weren't the sole source of info.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:38 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:

The board you are on most referenced my post here, thats where the thread started from on that board. I just find it interesting that there's a big long thread on how I have no credibility then everyone turns around and takes my word as gospel.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:53 pm

BeeBad wrote:
GEETEELEE wrote:

The board you are on most referenced my post here, thats where the thread started from on that board. I just find it interesting that there's a big long thread on how I have no credibility then everyone turns around and takes my word as gospel.

Bee: it's very unfortunate that this crap is continuing. I believe most of us at bbuzzOFF have a great deal of respect for what you have done with BOFF and partnering with Adamm in this endeavor.

GT Football will have a much stronger presence because of you, Adamm and everyone else making good things happen for us fans with this show.

It sure is great having it started during the off-season ... we now have something to look forward to on Mondays and Wednesdays! bounce It's already making the off-season go by faster! cheers

I'm available for any help you guys might need down the road, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:56 pm

BeeBad wrote:
GEETEELEE wrote:

Bee: it's very unfortunate that this crap is continuing. I believe most of us at bbuzzOFF have a great deal of respect for what you have done with BOFF and partnering with Adamm in this endeavor.

GT Football will have a much stronger presence because of you, Adamm and everyone else making good things happen for us fans with this show.

It sure is great having it started during the off-season ... we now have something to look forward to on Mondays and Wednesdays! bounce It's already making the off-season go by faster! cheers

I'm available for any help you guys might need down the road, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
GTWannabee
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 6:58 pm

BeeBad wrote:
If I"m such a dastardly individual then why do so many people trust me when I post information that a player has transferred? I see 2 other message boards are lit up with posts regarding the information on Trey and there's also a lot of discussion on the 275 weight limit that we discussed on the show last night.

I have a question for you - why would you start this thread? A lot of people are ready to move on and put the past behind them. You, yourself apologized on the radio and stated you're ready to move on. Starting threads where you're "calling out" other posters doesn't sound like moving on. Is this thread really productive to the comradery that meethtemachine is trying to establish?
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:10 pm

GTWannabee wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

I have a question for you - why would you start this thread? A lot of people are ready to move on and put the past behind them. You, yourself apologized on the radio and stated you're ready to move on. Starting threads where you're "calling out" other posters doesn't sound like moving on. Is this thread really productive to the comradery that meethtemachine is trying to establish?

Your interpretation of the question posed is far different than mine. We'll have to agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
GTWannabee
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:18 pm

BeeBad wrote:
GTWannabee wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

Your interpretation of the question I posed is far different than mine. We'll have to agree to disagree.

My interpretation is the same that those whom you were addressing would have. That was my point. Be careful who you call out and maybe we can all move forwad to a more united fanbase. My personal opinion is we will never be 100% united - what fanbase is?

Also, I was not taking a shot at you - though it does seem I was.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 pm

GTWannabee wrote:
BeeBad wrote:
GTWannabee wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

Your interpretation of the question I posed is far different than mine. We'll have to agree to disagree.

My interpretation is the same that those whom you were addressing would have. That was my point. Be careful who you call out and maybe we can all move forwad to a more united fanbase. My personal opinion is we will never be 100% united - what fanbase is?

Thats true but let me ask you a point blank question. You have been bashing me all day long on that thread on the other board. If you were ready to move forward after hearing my statement last night then why do that? Doesn't it have to be a two-way street?
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:43 pm

BeeBad wrote:
GTWannabee wrote:
BeeBad wrote:
GTWannabee wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

Thats true but let me ask you a point blank question. You have been bashing me all day long on that thread on the other board. If you were ready to move forward after hearing my statement last night then why do that? Doesn't it have to be a two-way street?

Exactly. You guys are not moving on and often baiting BBO, but you expect him to.
Back to top Go down
GTWannabee
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:07 pm

BeeBad wrote:

Correction 1: I did not hear the radio cast until today.

Correction 2: I have not been posting on the other thread "all day." I'm made three posts today. The first two posts were a joke dating back to last year when it seemed Bbuzzoff was down only when there was a big win. Again, just a joke. The third post was a fact. If any poster from Stingtalk or Hive were to post only to take quick shots at members of BO, you would ban them immediately. I believe that is a fair post.

If you'll look at my first post in that thread, you'll see how I've summed up the current groups in this board war. I am a member of group two. I know how you CAN be; however, I am willing to move forward.

I will say this though. Everyone is watching to see how you react to our first few losses. If you remain the civil guy we've heard on the radio lately, then I'm sure more will join the cause.
Back to top Go down
MissBeeStung
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:18 pm

You are not dastardly, beebad.
Thanks for saying "y'all" on the show last night. You done good, as they would say in these parts.

No matter what anyone says, boys can be just as bitch, gossipy and back-stabbing as girls. Girls just can't fight as well...too much hair pulling and scratching!

For everyone who is angry about the past, LET IT GO.

Go Jackets and THWG!
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:53 pm

GTWannabee wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

Correction 1: I did not hear the radio cast until today.

Correction 2: I have not been posting on the other thread "all day." I'm made three posts today. The first two posts were a joke dating back to last year when it seemed Bbuzzoff was down only when there was a big win. Again, just a joke. The third post was a fact. If any poster from Stingtalk or Hive were to post only to take quick shots at members of BO, you would ban them immediately. I believe that is a fair post.

If you'll look at my first post in that thread, you'll see how I've summed up the current groups in this board war. I am a member of group two. I know how you CAN be; however, I am willing to move forward.

I will say this though. Everyone is watching to see how you react to our first few losses. If you remain the civil guy we've heard on the radio lately, then I'm sure more will join the cause.

Fair enough, you seem reasonable. Message board are like competitive fraternities. Whether I've done this or you guys have done that is irrelevant. In reality we could both make long lists and they'd be fairly equal.

You guys use me as a way to rally support amongst yourselves and keep everybody on the board tight. Believe me I know what the core group are doing 'cause that is what happened on BuzzOFF during the last coaching regime. It is pack mentality. If everybody on the other board makes peace with me then there's no rallying cry and you will start picking on each other. Also, I'm on the focus of everybody's anger just like the last coach was for us. People love having someone or something to focus their anger. I've been on these boards for years, that is how it works.

Whether I"m on the show or not if you support Georgia Tech football you will support the show. The show is geared toward supporting Tech's players and coaches. If some Tech fans don't support the show or block the show simply because I'm on it then they are assigning me too much power in their lives. Personally I don't let something as trivial as a personality conflict get in the way of my enjoyment. Heck, if everyone let personal conflicts get in the way most people wouldn't be married. LOL

Adamm and Irish E are real people who I speak with frequently. They aren't letters on a computer screen they are real people in my world due to human contact. We're all on the same page.
Back to top Go down
GTWannabee
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:01 pm

BeeBad wrote:
Fair enough, you seem reasonable. Message board are like competitive fraternities. Whether I've done this or you guys have done that is irrelevant. In reality we could both make long lists and they'd be fairly equal.

You guys use me as a way to rally support amongst yourselves and keep everybody on the board tight. Believe me I know what the core group are doing 'cause that is what happened on BuzzOFF before during the last coaching regime. If everybody on the other board makes peace with me then there's no rallying cry and you will start picking on each other. Also, I'm on the focus of everybody's anger just like the last coach was for us. People love having someone or something to focus their anger. I've been on these boards for years, that is how it works.

Whether I"m on the show or not if you support Georgia Tech football you will support the show. The show is geared toward supporting Tech's players and coaches. If some Tech fans don't support the show or block the show simply because I'm on it then they are assigning me too much power in their lives. Personally I don't let something as trivial as a personality conflict get in the way of my enjoyment. Heck, if everyone let personal conflicts get in the way most people wouldn't be married. LOL

Adamm and Irish E are real people who I speak with frequently. They aren't letters on a computer screen they are real people in my world due to human contact. We're all on the same page.

We can certainly agree on this well-written post. I, like everyone else, wish August would get here so we can all focus our energy on something else.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:26 pm

MissBeeStung wrote:
You are not dastardly, beebad.
Thanks for saying "y'all" on the show last night. You done good, as they would say in these parts.

No matter what anyone says, boys can be just as bitch, gossipy and back-stabbing as girls. Girls just can't fight as well...too much hair pulling and scratching!

For everyone who is angry about the past, LET IT GO.

Go Jackets and THWG!

Not a very good y'all but I tried, MissBee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question For Everyone   Question For Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Question For Everyone
Page 1 of 1