Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!

Go down 
+4
ahsoisee
nwgatech
RomanJacket45
BeeBad
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! Empty
PostSubject: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 4:49 pm

The 5-year online veteran goes for the knees and leg whips the rook! Is Oliver bringing game or is he a blocking sled? Check it out! www.bbuzzoff.com/forum3/
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:18 pm

There was JUST ENOUGH room here for me to post, BeeBad, your ego took up the rest.
Back to top Go down
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan
nwgatech

PostSubject: Huh?   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:26 pm

So, maybe I don't understand.... Is there some type of competition going on here?
If you can provide the same product Adamm is providing, go for it..... The more info the better.... If not, whats the deal? Enjoy insight you can't get other places and feed off each other.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:31 pm

No, BeeBad has an ego the size of BDS. He also has no ethics whatsoever and hides behind the Internet when in reality he knows very little and enjoys offending people. Its probably a security deal.

The truth is, BeeBad, you don't know what went on in the locker room, behind the scenes, etc. You don't realize (or care) that college football is not all about the Ws. It is about kids man, kids. Kids want to have fun too, and Gailey was a good developer of kids. And don't give me your uneducated view of child psychology or any other gibberish you have.

No one needs to call anyone out, quit instigating self-glory situations.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Adamm ignore this egomaniac, you have actually played in a Tech uniform, and BeeBad hasn't even been to a game in years. Some fan, who sits at home because he dislikes the coach.
Back to top Go down
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan
nwgatech

PostSubject: ok   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:40 pm

Ok so I finally read the challenge over on BeeGood's (trying to encourage him to turn) site. Tech Head pretty much set it straight.... Adamm keep on doing what you are doing.... I'm proud of you my man!
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Oliver said that Gailey was a "great coach" in a thread he started on BuzzOFF. This is a similar type statement to Reggie Ball saying about the Georgia game that, "its only a game, dog." Attempts to minimize losses.

7 win seasons and 6 consecutive losses to Georgia are not "great football" and the architect of those 7 win seasons and 6 consecutive losses to Georgia is by no measuring stick a great coach.

I'm challenging Adamm Oliver to keep it real.
Back to top Go down
ahsoisee
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan

PostSubject: BeeBad & His Trolls   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Here is the skinny on BeeBad and some of his trolls. They are more interested in fracturing the fan base with useless arguments about the coaches, administrators, and players in order to get responses from posters to boost the activity on their board.

Beebad's philosophy is self-defeating and can only continue to damage his board as it has in the past. I left his board in the past when Gailey was first hired as their board was a cess pool of negativity. I came back to post on it recently as it appeared it could become a good board since the fan base has a chance to be reunited. However, it has become evident that he and his board will never change, but will continue to harp on the past and keep the fan base fractured.

If you pay close attention on the Buzzoff Board, you will find several trolls including BeeBad himself who try to keep replies and posts entered on that board at the expense of a fractured fan base. They claim to be true Tech fans, but some of the posters sound more like fans of UGA than Tech.

When I made it clear I was leaving the board this last time, BeeBad lied and said things in a post about my view of Gailey and his tenure at Tech. I did not say the things nor have the view that BeeBad portrayed of me. He is a liar. I have made it clear many times I would support Gailey the same as I would have supported any coach who came in to coach at Tech.

Each coach must succeed or fail on his own coaching ability. I owe it as a fan to support any coach and let him stand or fall on his own coaching record.

The best thing for this board to do is break all ties with the buzzoff board and let this board stand on its on two feet. No good can come of a fraternization between the two boards.

If this board is wise, it will not fraternize with the buzzoff board, but stand on its own merits.

Rodney Kent

Last edited by ahsoisee on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:25 pm

LOL ahso, you are on BuzzOFF every single day reading the posts. You criticize the board yet you cant get enough. The fact of the matter is that you were a big Gailey supporter, you went out on a limb and you got your wings clipped. Now you are trying to save face.

Here's a snapshot of part of today's log with members who have visited with you right there in black and white:

beelogic, gt80, Ugag sucks, slobb209, oldgoldandwhite, Sting129, CEM13, Option, GT1816, anotherfootballfan, jmacaroni, GTBoro, jacketup, NATSDD, ahsoisee, CherokeeJacket, Captain Obvious, beegood, whiteturboz, EffinDane, ebwright, 3yardsandacloudofdust, txsting, bigdaddy, The Machine, drcdad, SC Buzz, kiddjacket4life
Back to top Go down
ahsoisee
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan

PostSubject: Reply To BeeBad   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:44 pm

Yes, I visit the boards to read the reports on anything good about Tech. I will not post on your board anymore as it will only help boost the activity on your board. I will not be a part of that. In fact, since reading your board is causing hits and probably helping you with the sponsors, I will not read your board anymore.

I also visit other boards to read them, even though I do not post on them.

You are an outright liar, and this will be my last reply ever to you. You can continue to lie about me, but those who know me understand I am a truthful man and a person of integrity. You have proven you are not a person of integrity. Your remarks about me will have no effect on other's views about me, so continue to lie and have your day in the sun. It is all you will get. It is pitiful that your only fame in this life is that of a liar.

Rodney Kent
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:23 am

Im not gonna waste my time even looking at this other site, however i will talk trash!!
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:30 am

i would go back and list all the people who have checked out this site today, but nobody else really cares who has been on it. except of course for you beebad... hey! i bet you sit there and tally mark every visitor and beat off while thinking about how people actually visit your site

dont forget the lube when you reply back to me
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 am

zack I commend you. I know we have had our disagreement here but let's unite against this anti-fan and drive him off the site and back to his circle jerk on BuzzOff.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:48 am

you've got it sir, as long as i have more stars.. lol jk
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:53 am

I have more stars then both of you so shut up!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:15 am

and you weigh more than me and Zack's mom combined... and that's impressive... Very Happy
point taken Machine
Back to top Go down
TheMachine
RamblinWreck
RamblinWreck
TheMachine

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:13 am

lol, I like that! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 12:18 am

ahsoisee wrote:
Yes, I visit the boards to read the reports on anything good about Tech. I will not post on your board anymore as it will only help boost the activity on your board. I will not be a part of that. In fact, since reading your board is causing hits and probably helping you with the sponsors, I will not read your board anymore.

I also visit other boards to read them, even though I do not post on them.

You are an outright liar, and this will be my last reply ever to you. You can continue to lie about me, but those who know me understand I am a truthful man and a person of integrity. You have proven you are not a person of integrity. Your remarks about me will have no effect on other's views about me, so continue to lie and have your day in the sun. It is all you will get. It is pitiful that your only fame in this life is that of a liar.

Rodney Kent

Jeez Rodney need a kleenex? I enjoyed reading your commentary on bbuzzoff. To bad you can't stand the heat. Beebad offers freedom of speech and thought. If you hate it so much then just don't go. Anyone wishing to debate Tech football through all it's ups and downs is welcome to join the rest of us on bbuzzoff!!!! 33Jacket's updates mirrored here and on bbuzzoff are a nice spring addition!

<3 Beebad!!!!
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 12:43 am

RomanJacket45 wrote:
zack I commend you. I know we have had our disagreement here but let's unite against this anti-fan and drive him off the site and back to his circle jerk on BuzzOff.

Roman is your hate for Beebad so deep you fail to see your own hypocracy? Isn't this the same Zack who started a thread about how Paul Johnson will fail at Tech? Yet you endorse his slander even after he professes he has no real knowledge of the topic? Wow, your idiocy amazes me.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 1:41 am

savannahjacket,

First of all I am thinking you are a damn dawg because you spelled hypocrisy like a mutt.

Secondly, I never endorsed zack's knowledge only his mutual hatred of BeeBad.

Finally, ahso is a valuable Tech fan and respected blogger so take your uppity attitude back to where it will be feared and viewed as cool.
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 1:44 am

ahso I enjoyed your posts sir. I believe every coach must be given every chance, look at Frank Beamer.
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 2:08 am

RomanJacket45 wrote:
savannahjacket,

First of all I am thinking you are a damn dawg because you spelled hypocrisy like a mutt.

Secondly, I never endorsed zack's knowledge only his mutual hatred of BeeBad.

Finally, ahso is a valuable Tech fan and respected blogger so take your uppity attitude back to where it will be feared and viewed as cool.

Sorry for the spelling error. I must be a bulldog! LOL! You sir fail to recognize what bbuzzoff is all about! The exact topic being debated by zack mirrors those on bbuzzoff. Yet he acknowledges what you call slander without even realizing he's participating in what you define as slander! I don't want anyone to fear the topics discussed. I feel we can as adults talk about more difficult issues and after all it is just the internet... I mean whos opinion really matters anyway? The difference between the Hive (which I understand has to be moderated) and forums like meetthemachine and bbuzzoff is that you and I are free to discuss whatever we like!

Unlike you I could give two shits whether or not you join in the discussion at bbuzzoff or not. I will not activly advocate that you steer clear of any message board though! The machine has advocated a very open policy here and I respect him for that. I hold the same views he does. There is no superiority complex going on anywhere. Except in your head. Thanks to all for enjoying this and other wonderful Tech web blogs/forums!
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:13 pm

hey savannah, you act like a 6th grade girl "no! dont be nice to him, he's mean!"... its a CHAT FORUM regarding a different topic! in other words, not regarding you.

Roman is simply stating he doesnt like beebad and his negativity, chill out.

Ive gone to the extent of finding a site that caters to your maturity, savannah:

www.disneychannel.com

Im sure you share many of the same interests as others on this site.
Back to top Go down
-Zack-
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:17 pm

RomanJacket45 wrote:
and you weigh more than me and Zack's mom combined... and that's impressive... Very Happy
point taken Machine

lol a very good attempt at humor. however mom jokes may have passed and been old ever since "In Living Color" was discontinued.

so as you say, "i commend you", but next time lets try a little harder and not ask the opinion of a joke from an 11 year old
Back to top Go down
savannahjacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
savannahjacket

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:18 pm

-Zack- wrote:
hey savannah, you act like a 6th grade girl "no! dont be nice to him, he's mean!"... its a CHAT FORUM regarding a different topic! in other words, not regarding you.

Roman is simply stating he doesnt like beebad and his negativity, chill out.

Ive gone to the extent of finding a site that caters to your maturity, savannah:

www.disneychannel.com

Im sure you share many of the same interests as others on this site.

I'm done with this pissing contest. Bbuzzoff is a message board... beebad is an alright guy. You are on here calling me a 6th grade girl then you turn around and link the disney channel. Amazing the level of ignorance and maturity coming from some Tech fans. Your very topic in the other thread mirrors those on bbuzzoff. Yet Roman jumps all over beebad for being negative. Then you chime in not knowing crap about either person and jump on the wagon.

You bore me Sleep goodbye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!   BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !! Empty

Back to top Go down

BeeBad Challenges Adamm Oliver !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next