Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend.... Empty
PostSubject: Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend....   Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend.... EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 12:55 pm

b/c you are earning them. Absolutely a beast today. Unstoppable...great arm, and unreal playmaking ability

reminds me of Vick in college with a better head on his shoulders and probably a better arm. Now, does that mean he becomes that productive...no...but the tools are there.

Practice Report to follow soon....
Back to top Go down
ugag sucks
WannaBee
WannaBee

PostSubject: Re: Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend....   Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend.... EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 3:28 pm

33, I've thought since the end of last year that Josh would be the starter this year. I think one concern is whether or not he can pick up the offense in time. Coaches last year led us to believe Josh was not able to run the "full package." I really hope he gets a chance to thrive in PJ's scheme.
Back to top Go down
PoppaNovember
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend....   Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend.... EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 4:17 pm

I was confident that Josh would soar in this offense, and from what 33 has reported so far, that confidence seems well founded. Navy's QB, Kaipo-Noa last season set some school records against D-1 opponents, and he's not half the beast that JN is. In PJ's offense, Navy QB's like Kaipo, Aaron Polanco and Brian Hampton have always had good decision making skills, and balls of steel, but in terms of speed, size, power and throwing ability to JN there's just no comparison. Josh can keep making the right reads and growing in this offense, he's could challenge Little Joe for legend status.

I know the competition is still on, and the starter is not settled, but I have a hard time thinking that Josh won't win the job. He's just too gifted. Still, I like what I'm hearing about Booker too. He seems like the guy who will be a good backup to JN, and a change of pace. Plus a guy who can come in with the leadership skills to settle the offense if they're starting to struggle.

With the wear and tear on the QB in this offense, PJ will often use his starter 80% of the time, but bring in the backup several times a game. I'm predicting JN as QB1, spelled by Booker. Then probably one of the freshman (probably Jaybo) 3rd, and redshirt the other.

I haven't been this excited about the QB spot at Tech since Goose!
Back to top Go down
mack
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend....   Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend.... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 am

ugag sucks wrote:
33, I've thought since the end of last year that Josh would be the starter this year. I think one concern is whether or not he can pick up the offense in time. Coaches last year led us to believe Josh was not able to run the "full package." I really hope he gets a chance to thrive in PJ's scheme.
Remember Chan said the same thing about another qb also !Bilbo was given same rap that folks had on Josh.I think he is suited for the option since he did alot of running in high school at 'Green County.We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend....   Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh Nesbit---- STUD....take the keys to the Wreck Option my friend....
Page 1 of 1