Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fans at the ball games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DBjacket88
JacketFan
JacketFan

Fans at the ball games Empty
PostSubject: Fans at the ball games   Fans at the ball games EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:20 pm

Hey Machine, I'm a second year student here at tech, and i am absolutely obsessed with tech football, and love college football in general. I open this question up to former and current players. I was wondering what you think of the fans at tech during games. What do you like and don't like about the student section, what do the players want us to do more or less of, what they appreciate, etc. Also, i've grown up on Texas A&M football, pretty much a cult, and sometimes i get frustrated with the alumni sections for seemingly not be into the games. What are the players' thoughts of the fans at the games, and what do the players want/like to see from both the student and alumni sections. I would greatly appreciate the input. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
gatech87
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Always wondered   Fans at the ball games EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:21 am

Can you hear people yell crap from the stands (even when on the sidelines)? Or is it all just noise?
Back to top Go down
phatman30318
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: Fans at the ball games   Fans at the ball games EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:58 pm

I'm a young GT alum and I'll admit that GT fans aren't the best bunch. We don't support our team with the passion that they deserve. That's why UGAy always has so many mutts in our stadium in November (I was there this year it was pathetic). Maybe PJ will fix that by bringing some high octane offense to the flats.
Back to top Go down
DBjacket88
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: yes, but still   Fans at the ball games EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:54 am

I agree with fans filling the seats, i mean i felt that clemson was worse than the u(sic)ga game. As a student in the student section, i would still like to hear what some of the players think, esp. of the student section, and what things they would like to get started, i.e. yelling deuce whenever he held the ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans at the ball games   Fans at the ball games Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans at the ball games
Page 1 of 1