Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.

Go down 
+12
phatman30318
Tech Head
nwgatech
33jacket
droopyGT
GTORLANDO
BeeBad
geebee2
IrishE
BUZZingFAN
4NCsAndCounting
bdobbins79
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. Empty
PostSubject: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:13 am

Somebody let the cat out of the bag, I think everyone who heard the show last night wants to know who it is.
Back to top Go down
4NCsAndCounting
JacketFan
JacketFan
4NCsAndCounting

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 am

Ain't that ironic. Big news pending and this happens. C'mon Bee, lets hear it.
Back to top Go down
BUZZingFAN
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:18 pm

Ya, this is brutal.

Anyone have any guesses? Offensive or defensive player?

He only said last night it was someone within the 2-deep, right?
Back to top Go down
IrishE
Admin
Admin
IrishE

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:41 pm

Sorry guys... he is transferring servers right now... sucks that it is taking this long... I will see if I can reach him in a few minutes and see if he will let us post it here first.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetthemachine.com
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: here is a hint   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Will not release the info since I was not given the ok. He is a lineman from GA.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:03 pm

Hey guys, ain't technology great. Mad

A Tech player is transferring to Georgia Southern as I mentioned on the radio show last night. The player is Trey Dunmon. Gotta head to an appointment but will have more info later in the day.
Back to top Go down
4NCsAndCounting
JacketFan
JacketFan
4NCsAndCounting

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Dammitt!!! That was my call on the show last night. That hurts. Why Trey? Why??
Must be something he can't work around because I know he loves GT.
We're gonna miss ya man!
Back to top Go down
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:14 pm

That is bad, Trey's dad is on BO, he will be missed. Mad
Back to top Go down
droopyGT
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
droopyGT

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:18 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

A Tech player is transferring to Georgia Southern as I mentioned on the radio show last night. The player is Trey Dunmon. Gotta head to an appointment but will have more info later in the day.

What radio show? Worthless POC.

Huh?
Back to top Go down
BUZZingFAN
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:30 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

What radio show? Haha. Is the worthless piece of crap on his way to see his shrink?.

Umm..you know...the radio show Irish E and Adamm are developing on this magical place called the internet.

Don't be pissed you had to pay for the same information most will learn for free on here.
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:32 pm

BeeBad wrote:

Curious as to the cause, b/c if it is due to the fact he wasn't starting, which he should have been, I can't blame him. He is our best option at C. If its b/c he didn't like the system...ok...i can handle that more...but not the other reason.
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:34 pm

Stateline seriously, I know I may be catching the tailend of years of bad blood. But to me you just sound like an ass who won't let it go.

I'm not a mindless follower of anyone on any of the boards, but it seems to me the radio show is the best avenue around for real-time up to date information, and beebad apoligized to everyone publicly last night and asked that everyone please move on from there.

Now are we all just going to magically get along, prob not, but don't bash the radio show, its good stuff and Irish and Adam have worked pretty hard putting it together.
Back to top Go down
nwgatech
TrueJacketFan
TrueJacketFan
nwgatech

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:47 pm

bdobbins79 wrote:
Stateline seriously, I know I may be catching the tailend of years of bad blood. But to me you just sound like an ass who won't let it go.

I'm not a mindless follower of anyone on any of the boards, but it seems to me the radio show is the best avenue around for real-time up to date information, and beebad apoligized to everyone publicly last night and asked that everyone please move on from there.

Now are we all just going to magically get along, prob not, but don't bash the radio show, its good stuff and Irish and Adam have worked pretty hard putting it together.

I think that is pretty well said bdobbins ... Hear! Hear! for Adam and E....

Stateline. Dude its really none of my business what went on between you guys. If BeeBad is gonna stay Bad, we will see that. But he did apologize last night and for what it was worth, I received it as a new thing.

If you guys still have a problem, PM him and take care of it that way. I have already been asked by another board to stay out of the stuff that I have no past history in or perspective. My intentions were good in trying to bring out some "lets go on" perspective. But, I respect their stance that it is not my fight. This one is not Adam or Irish E.'s either. They are just trying to build something and have hooked into one of those "love 'em or hate 'em" kind of guys that makes all great sport or news shows "great"

I've seen a lot of your other types of posts (those other than BeeBad) and enjoyed them. So, its not personal. I think you're cool... I'm just tired of seeing this old crap coming into new threads....

Keep supporting Adam and Irish and the Jackets!
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: I have to agree its time to move on   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:50 pm

I was surprised to hear Beebad do his apology last night, but it was good to hear. He and I went head to head many a times on bbuzzoff. We were always on opposite sides up until last year. I never thought I see the day when we would be back on the same side but we are. I would suggest anyone who hold animosity towards him or people on bbuzzoff to listen to last nights show.
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Hey Gee   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:14 pm

Hey Gee, Are you hearing any other possible transfers? I have heard about possible one more WR, and another player? Is this the same player you were thinking about?

BTW how did you get two stars and I only have one star? Does this mean I was not evaluated yet, and you were given 2*rating by the scouts? If so I expect I will jump up to a least a 4* Razz
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: I will not take that kind of crap from a Californian...   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:25 pm

I am about to send in some tape and I just got several bigtime offers so I should be a 3 star before you make it to a 2.. You need to put down the whacky weed to move up around here. lol!

Its all about post count here. Not like double bee's unattainable letterman status.
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: rumors are swirrling.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:27 pm

I was not expecting the player to be Dunman. We may have a few more, but not sure if those rumors have any real legs to them or not. I have not heard any concrete info on us losing any more players.
Back to top Go down
phatman30318
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:30 pm

Mark me down as being really worried about next year. You don't just lose projected starters on OL and be ok (at least not at GT). I like PJ, but winning more than 5 next year may be a miracle.
Back to top Go down
BUZZingFAN
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Man, what a bummer. I do wish him all the best.

Was it a grades thing? Playing time? Issue with new staff?
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:38 pm

Not like double bee's unattainable letterman status.[/quote]

Yeah I know I am still bitter about never gaining any letters either. Sad
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:39 pm

bdobbins79 wrote:
beebad apoligized to everyone publicly last night and asked that everyone please move on from there.

I know I can tune in the radio show and listen, but ya know what? I'd come a lot closer to believing it if I saw it in writing.

I signed up for this:
Beebad, if you're sincere, step up to the plate and post your apology here where it can be saved and referenced by those like me, stateline, knoxjacket, asoisee, and others who have reasons to doubt your sincerity.

Then I'll be glad to move on.

Thank you, Lee
Back to top Go down
phatman30318
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Hivers saying it was staff related.
Back to top Go down
phatman30318
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Quit being a girl GEETEE. Either tune in to the radio or don't your frieking choice. I wouldn't be offering an apology on demand either, you come across as delivering an ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:41 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:
bdobbins79 wrote:
beebad apoligized to everyone publicly last night and asked that everyone please move on from there.

I know I can tune in the radio show and listen, but ya know what? I'd come a lot closer to believing it if I saw it in writing.

I signed up for this:
Beebad, if you're sincere, step up to the plate and post your apology here where it can be saved and referenced by those like me, stateline, knoxjacket, asoisee, and others who have reasons to doubt your sincerity.

Then I'll be glad to move on.

Thank you, Lee

I have a question for you guys, do you think you guys contributed any to the divide of the message community? Just curious
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Geetee   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Geetee.. you can actually download the show in mp3 and fast forward to any part of the show you like. I would say you could skip about the first half and pick it up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. Empty

Back to top Go down

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next