Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.

Go down 
+12
phatman30318
Tech Head
nwgatech
33jacket
droopyGT
GTORLANDO
BeeBad
geebee2
IrishE
BUZZingFAN
4NCsAndCounting
bdobbins79
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:13 pm

GEETEELEE,
The Hive and Stingtalk were more devoid of free speech than BBuzzOff, BeeBad doesn't excommunicate anyone for disagreeing with him. He does lash into people who were positive and has a few black holes of negativity as posters, but you people are ht eintolerant and divisive ones.

And immature. BeeBad is moving on and you're stuck on some hissy fit over being proved wrong and made a fool for being the last to see it,
Back to top Go down
GTORLANDO
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Hey, GeeTeeLee, think you owe me an apolgy from the old days, so whats up with that? Smile
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:32 pm

BeeBad wrote:
Spoke with Trey's dad this afternoon and will have a lot more info if my board ever comes up again. (Just fired off a letter to the president of the webhosting company as if he'll ever read it. LOL)

Hey, I gotta get some traffic out of this too you know. Razz

Very sorry to hear this news. I wish Trey well!!

I hope Dad is well. Good guy.

Hope he can come by every once and a while and let us know how Trey is doing.
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Quote :
BeeBad doesn't excommunicate anyone for disagreeing with him.

That's not an accurate statement.

However, I'm not here to list Beebad's inequities or to defend the Hive, for that brought that up.

It boils down to this:
In my own opinion and many others he has done Georgia Tech a disservice, for which he has verbally apologized. In the past Beebad has been less than entirely truthful and in this forum I won't go beyond that.

If Beebad is sincere in his apology, I would think it would be a very simple, easy way for him to show things are different to simply repeat in writing what he's already said.

Is that too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:55 pm

GTORLANDO wrote:
Hey, GeeTeeLee, think you owe me an apolgy from the old days, so whats up with that? Smile

No, I don't, nor am I asking Beebad to apologize to me. (Unless he did in the radio show.)
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 6:06 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:
GTORLANDO wrote:

No, I don't, nor am I asking Beebad to apologize to me. (Unless he did in the radio show.)

This 'apology thing' has many, many avenues ... too many to conquer and get over!

Let's move on and heal, cause if we don't, it does absolutely nothing good for Tech!

We've all been called names and booted from other boards and it sucked. Never thought I would see it in my lifetime and I have been attacked with very strong language.

NOW is the time to think ahead ... no more looking back! I always wanted what's best for Tech and that's the only thing that matters. We may disagree what that is .. but IT IS WHAT MATTERS.

I'm going back to BDS this fall afer being on sabbatical since '02 and looking forward to it once again.

I truly hope ALL GT fans come together very soon -- only 12+ weeks to a new season and a new time in GT football history! Smile

I
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 6:06 pm

If I knew how, I would find the clip, cut it and link it to a post so you could hear it. But, it does not seem that will be enough for you. I don't know if you will ever be able to move past what you feel about him, it like you want reparations or something. For that I am sorry, cause it is a really good show you are missing out on some good conversation and laughs.

In the future, I hope you will stop thinking of all this as black and white and "he said, she said" and think of it as the start of a bright future in GT athletics in which You, Beebad, etc. etc. will all be apart of......after all our ability to reason and have converstion puts us above the mindless UGAY fans and that damn, whoo, whoo, whoo shit everytime one of them figure out that the bottle is twist off and you don't need a bottle opener.

To hell with Georgia!!!!
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Quote :
If I knew how, I would find the clip, cut it and link it to a post so you could hear it. But, it does not seem that will be enough for you.

I not asking for him to do anything different from what he's already done verbally. I'm asking for a symbolic token of his sincerity for the many who doubt him.

Will it be forthcoming?
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 6:15 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:
Quote :
If I knew how, I would find the clip, cut it and link it to a post so you could hear it. But, it does not seem that will be enough for you.

I not asking for him to do anything different from what he's already done verbally. I'm asking for a symbolic token of his sincerity for the many who doubt him.

Will it be forthcoming?

To satisfy who? You and those who railed on him cause you believe you were treated poorly?

Hey, there are a WHOLE LOT OF US THAT WERE TREATED VERY BADLY.

I'm not asking for an apology and I know I could.

Time to get over - NOW.
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Quote :

So you're due an apology?

Blackie, the ultimate fair weather fan. The "fan" that pulled for Notre Dame to win against GT because she liked ND's coach. The "fan" that quit going to games in '02 because she didn't like GT's coach.

So what are you going to do when CPJ wins all of 4 games this year? Are you going to call player transfers, injuries and a new offense "excuses" the way you did the previous coach?

Who, exactly, owes you an apology, pray tell?
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:51 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:
Quote :

So you're due an apology?

Blackie, the ultimate fair weather fan. The "fan" that pulled for Notre Dame to win against GT because she liked ND's coach. The "fan" that quit going to games in '02 because she didn't like GT's coach.

So what are you going to do when CPJ wins all of 4 games this year? Are you going to call player transfers, injuries and a new offense "excuses" the way you did the previous coach?

Who, exactly, owes you an apology, pray tell?

By the way, I NEVER said I was due an apology but I surely could ask for one. Read what I said!

Long before I said I was rooting for ND .. there were plenty of YOU who were calling me out because I NEVER BELIEVED in Gailey - 5 years before! Plenty of folks who disagreed with us were calling names and MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ... LIKE YOU! I was right about him, and he was fired.

The fact that I DID ROOT FOR ND ... was personal, I even said that for everyone to read. YOU chose to make it something negative about Tech. Yea, you're right, I stopped going to games after '02 cause I was sick and tired of watching Tech football go down the tubes.

Too many seasons spent watching that crap ... enough for me. I took the money and put it into my kids college education. I'm getting too old TO WAIT for good things to happen. I did that for 25 out of 30+ seasons.

I wasn't trying to hide a damn thing ... I always said how I felt. Fair weather fans don't root for mostly sub-par teams for 30+ seasons .. but fans that are sick and tired of watching a program run poorly ... decide enough is enough.

I said then, I would not attend another game till Gailey was gone. I said it for everyone to read. I meant it and I did it ... now, I believe we got ourselves someone who can bring this program back.

And because I believe in him ... I will watch him like I did the other good coaches who were here and DID WHAT I THOUGHT THEY WOULD DO ... BRING RESPECT TO TECH FOOTBALL AGAIN and win championships, beat GA and bring the fans back.

I will also speak up AGAIN, if things aren't going well - that's what fans do when the want what's best for Tech. No sitting on their duffs, happy with 7 wins and losing to GA every year and in the end getting absolutely NOWHERE.

I did find out something through all of this, fans like you and others draw the line in the sand and make divisive a fanbase that needs everyone they can get! It's because we disagree that fans like you DECIDE someone else should not be a fan ... that'S pure bullshit.

Last edited by blackprix on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:32 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
droopyGT wrote:
I think it's awesome that BB was able to break some inside news to MTM people first. It sucks that your board is down right now, but thanks for not holding on to the name until it came back up. You said you'd tell us this morning and you did. So, thanks BB. (assuming this turns out to be not just a rumor)

The news was broken on the Hive, not a nameless rumor as you must have heard from Beebad. Look at my first post in this thread.

stateline, you were on BuzzOFF for over 3 years. You were tight with all of us. There was a time when a member of another board was taking your personal information and trying to sneak around and find dirt on you. All of us on BuzzOFF were appalled at what was done and sent you emails hoping you were alright. We were worried about you. You were our friend. What is ironic is that you threw us all away and became HIS friend.

One day you and I got into a heated argument. Not saying that I was right or you were wrong but I'm the administrator of the board and the only way to end the argument was to lock the thread. You then started another thread. I locked that thread so you started another one. At that point I banned you so we could both cool off with the thought that you would be reinstated the next day or 2 after we both cooled off.

But you were so angry that you went to another board and went ballistic. After being friends for 3 years you threw it all away in a rage. That is how it happened. Its too bad too 'cause you were a good guy to have around and everyone liked you a lot.

Let the anger go man, its not worth it.

Last edited by BeeBad on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:34 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
droopyGT wrote:
I think it's awesome that BB was able to break some inside news to MTM people first. It sucks that your board is down right now, but thanks for not holding on to the name until it came back up. You said you'd tell us this morning and you did. So, thanks BB. (assuming this turns out to be not just a rumor)

The news was broken on the Hive, not a nameless rumor as you must have heard from Beebad. Look at my first post in this thread.

Man its time to stop this crap. Who cares who broke what. The news is almost always on all the boards before the day is up. There is usually always more then just one source for each recruit verballing or a player leaving. There are many people on all boards who knows atleast someone who is either on the staff, is a former player. or knows someone in the GTAA or something. That is why is great to read all boards so you can get all the info you can.

I am sorry if I pissed someone off or called someone a name. We all get caught up in Tech. We are all very passionate about our beloved jackets and things get heated. Its silly to still bicker about something that is in the past. If you want to live in the past go right ahead, but GA Tech football is not going to wait for you to get on board with the now. Sorry some will not be here to enjoy the ride. It may be bumpy at first but its going to be fun that I am sure of that.

Adam thanks for starting this site, but I am sorry you have to put up with the crybabies. This fued may never stop, but no matter what I am glad to be on this site.
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:41 pm

I can't speak for anyone else who has grievances with Beebad's behavior towards anyone who has been involved or supported Georgia Tech football these past few years.......but hell no!

A little story or two to consider: Once I was a Buzzoff member in good standing because I didn't consider Chan Gailey right for the head coach at Tech. But I always stated that I would always give the Coach credit when credit was due. That was the general 'stated' feeling across the board. What a lie!

2005 season, Tech jumps off to a 3-0 start and #14 ranking in the nation. VPI game was next. I felt it was time to publicly commend the coach and throw full support behind the team. I encouraged the board to do likewise..........and I was slammed to hell and back! Beebad and every hardcore follower on his board mocked my statement. When the bottom fell out, Reggie Ball was recovering from meningitis and threw 2 or 3 interceptions for touchdowns and Tech was crushed, Beebad and Buzzoff acted like it was New Years Eve!

Adamm, while you and the team was crushed, Beebad and Buzzoff was celebrating with a sordid bunch of "Ha! Told you idiots so" to the rest of us who cheered mightily for you.

Story #2 When recruiting started picking up with Joesph Gilbert and Jarrod Tarrant commitments in the summer of 2006, I once again sought to give Coach Gailey and the staff credit on the Buzzoff board. The statement was once again ridiculed with statements reminding me what happen the last time I fell off my rocker in calling out for credit for the coach. Buzzoff refused almost to signing day to acknowledge the breakthrough Tech was making in recruiting. When the numbers and the pedigree of the signees could no longer be ignored after Feb 2007 signing day the board refused to give Coach Gailey any credit whatsoever. The verbiage they used was terrible, ignorant and hurtful to the Georgia Tech community as a whole.

That board had a unstated agenda to see to it that Coach was fired regardless of the win-loss column. I didn't see it until I felt the full force of their ridicule when I dared to profess that the Coach had earned our appreciation for a job well done!
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:50 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
I can't speak for anyone else who has grievances with Beebad's behavior towards anyone who has been involved or supported Georgia Tech football these past few years.......but hell no!

A little story or two to consider: Once I was a Buzzoff member in good standing because I didn't consider Chan Gailey right for the head coach at Tech. But I always stated that I would always give the Coach credit when credit was due. That was the general 'stated' feeling across the board. What a lie!

2005 season, Tech jumps off to a 3-0 start and #14 ranking in the nation. VPI game was next. I felt it was time to publicly commend the coach and throw full support behind the team. I encouraged the board to do likewise..........and I was slammed to hell and back! Beebad and every hardcore follower on his board mocked my statement. When the bottom fell out, Reggie Ball was recovering from meningitis and threw 2 or 3 interceptions for touchdowns and Tech was crushed, Beebad and Buzzoff acted like it was New Years Eve!

Adamm, while you and the team was crushed, Beebad and Buzzoff was celebrating with a sordid bunch of "Ha! Told you idiots so" to the rest of us who cheered mightily for you.

Story #2 When recruiting started picking up with Joesph Gilbert and Jarrod Tarrant commitments in the summer of 2006, I once again sought to give Coach Gailey and the staff credit on the Buzzoff board. The statement was once again ridiculed with statements reminding me what happen the last time I fell off my rocker in calling out for credit for the coach. Buzzoff refused almost to signing day to acknowledge the breakthrough Tech was making in recruiting. When the numbers and the pedigree of the signees could no longer be ignored after Feb 2007 signing day the board refused to give Coach Gailey any credit whatsoever. The verbiage they used was terrible, ignorant and hurtful to the Georgia Tech community as a whole.

That board had a unstated agenda to see to it that Coach was fired regardless of the win-loss column. I didn't see it until I felt the full force of their ridicule when I dared to profess that the Coach had earned our appreciation for a job well done!

IF you made those statements then I definitely fell in line with you. I always supported Tech and most definitely supported recruiting. Point is its time to move on. Like I said I sure did not like the negativity towards Tech from he site, but don't call the site negative since all of its members were not. That is just like me lumping you in with RR and the hive and banning one of the classy DE from the past year. Way to support Tech... The Hive is now anti-Adam Oliver someone who is more apart of Tech Football then you or I will ever be or most any hive poster.

Hell I don't know if there was anyone more pro Tech on that board then me for many years. Don't mean a hill a beans now that is for sure. Nobody cares.. This is a new era and the point is for us to all come together to support the new GA Tech football era. I think that is part of the reason this board was started.
Back to top Go down
droopyGT
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
droopyGT

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:58 pm

statelinejacket wrote:
droopyGT wrote:

Yea... it was broken on the insider forum. That's cool and all, but not everyone has a paid forum membership. This is a free board. BB broke the information on this board before it was posted on the free Hive board (almost a full hour before and I'm pretty sure). I don't know when it was posted in the pay-for Hive and I don't care because I'm not an "insider" but BB told us about this Wednesday night and gave the name out today.... for FREE. When I anyone I know say "Hive" we are always talking about the free forum. So that's what I thought was awesome. Not everyone is interested in paying to find out information they would soon learn for free.
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:03 pm

statelinejacket wrote:

Stateline I agree to a certain extent and spoke about it while on Buzzoff that some members appeared to happy when we lost and some even admitted that they wanted us to lose just to get rid of Gailey quicker. I think that was wrong, but that is JMO. However, I think anybody who has some history as a poster has some blemish on their record that shows they have made some mistakes.

Now the ironic thing is that in both story 1 and 2 I was on the board and spoke very positively about Gailey possible turning a corner, and the people you hate so much allowed me to voice my view. I was not the only one allowed to voice optimism, as Gee Bee and others voiced joy over the recruiting class. The thing is we just had different views. The original Buzzoffers all supported why they did not believe it mattered that we gained momentum in story 1 & 2, and in some ways they were right. They should be allowed to voice that view. To state that this hurt GT I think is silly. What hurt GT, the fact that people were negative even when positive things appeared on the surface? Good grief. That is the problem with Focers. They think that fans on message boards actually hurt the institute. Every team has fans that are negative, and no players that are mentally stable is going to go to a school base upon message boards.

So in sum, agree some BBuzzoffers seemed to cheer for loses IMO is wrong, and at times it appeared some were more interested in being right in the message community than what happens to GT football. The thing is all posters are human, and egos got involved on both sides. Hivers, and stingtalkers have had plenty of incidents of the same sort of battles with their self. However, I might even be wrong and read too much btw the lines about their intent. They backed up their view with reasons, and are entitled to them. Everyone deserves a view and you should grant them yours as well. That is what is neat about message boards. Love the diversity, don't hate it.
Back to top Go down
statelinejacket
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Techhead: There was virtually no one besides the very few hardcore pro-Gailey membership such as 'wireless buzz' who didn't rip me a new one on a couple of occasions for having the gall to call for a support of the Tech football team and a statement in appreciation when Coach Gailey and staff did perform outstandingly.

Beebad didn't just lead the anti-Gailey rhetoric on his website but encouraged it to very bewildering straits. That message was the life blood of his board. Now he needs another one, hence his callout of Adamm and this bizzarre partnership.

Beebad needs Adamm more than the other way around because he probably burnt every other concievable bridge otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:52 am

statelinejacket wrote:
Techhead: There was virtually no one besides the very few hardcore pro-Gailey membership such as 'wireless buzz' who didn't rip me a new one on a couple of occasions for having the gall to call for a support of the Tech football team and a statement in appreciation when Coach Gailey and staff did perform outstandingly.

Beebad didn't just lead the anti-Gailey rhetoric on his website but encouraged it to very bewildering straits. That message was the life blood of his board. Now he needs another one, hence his callout of Adamm and this bizzarre partnership.

Beebad needs Adamm more than the other way around because he probably burnt every other concievable bridge otherwise.

Stateline this goes against all of my experience at BBuzzoff. In fact I believe BBO forum has the most diversity, and welcomes all kinds of posters, to the very strongest Focer types, to the FAG types, and everybody inbetween. I am sorry you have had such a bad experience.

I don't think BBO needs anybody. He has a very active board, with many supporters, and does not to appear to need anybody. IMO there are a lot of people he has not burn bridges with. Not sure, but from a quick glance he has a much more active board than stingtalk, and more members.

Stateline if Bad is so awful then this will happen again and you have nothing to worry about, and should not worry because he will burn his final bridges. If he isn't then maybe you can put this behind you and we can join together!
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:13 am

Quote :
I did find out something through all of this, fans like you and others draw the line in the sand and make divisive a fanbase that needs everyone they can get! It's because we disagree that fans like you DECIDE someone else should not be a fan ... that'S pure bullshit.

I'll tell you what's bullshit: It's a fairweather fan like you that pulls against GT in games and quits attending games for five years and then turns around and says that I am the divisive one.

I didn't make the decision you're not a fan: you did. I was there for Bud, Bill, Pepper, Bill, Bobby, Bill, George, Chan, and I'll be there for Paul. What about you? Oh, that's right, you'll be there as long as things are going the way you like.
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:16 am

Hey Stateline!

Did you hear Beebad apology? What if he were to post it online? Would you be more convinced of his sincerity?

What about it Beebad? Ya gonna man up and do it?
Back to top Go down
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:00 am

GEETEELEE

If he gave you a lap dance would you be really convinced?
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:14 am

RomanJacket45 wrote:
GEETEELEE

If he gave you a lap dance would you be really convinced?

Let's just say I would be significantly less skeptical.
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:56 am

lol! Roman, that was pretty funny, and it got a pretty good comeback as well from GT.
Back to top Go down
33jacket
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:34 pm

its amazing how many grown men act like kids on this board

(present company included) although I recognize it and try to correct it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next