Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.

Go down 
+12
phatman30318
Tech Head
nwgatech
33jacket
droopyGT
GTORLANDO
BeeBad
geebee2
IrishE
BUZZingFAN
4NCsAndCounting
bdobbins79
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ha ha   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:54 pm

Scout must of got my tape today.. I am a 3 star....... take that TH. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Transfer   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:55 pm

I am concerned about the transfer of TD, and worry about another linemen leaving. Not only did the OL look terrible during the T-Game, but now we are losing a player who was most likely going to start. I know many will chalk up the poor performance of the OL to the DL, and the lack of experience for the OL in PJ's system. I think it might go a little further than this.

Yes our DL is without a doubt top 25. However, the ACC is filled with great DL (conference strength), and we will face good DL all year long. Last year IMO the OL was a disappointment. We struggled many times running the ball when we needed to last year, and many if not most of the yards gained was due to Choice's heart. TB also had much more pressure than RB did. I think the departure of CJ really showed how much CJ helped out the running game. Teams had to put less players in the box to stop Calvin. Last year they were able to focus on the running game. We also rolled RB out a lot more (since he was able) to cover up our OL weakness. Gailey used blocking schema's to hide the weakness we have at OL IMO. Now PJ wants to beat the DL straight up, which IMO will be difficult with this group especially since we just lost a top OLmen.

Now maybe PJ will be able to develop these linemen as it seems to be a major priority considering we have two OL coaches, and he often talks about his philosophy about blocking more that other coaches. I wonder if it will take a couple years for PJ to be real successful running. Maybe it is just lack of experience, but I really wonder if we will struggle until he gets his guys in here.

king Tech Head

Last edited by Tech Head on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:56 pm

geebee2 wrote:
Scout must of got my tape today.. I am a 3 star....... take that TH. Laughing

Hey I am a real sleeper! Besides stars don' matter Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:07 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:
bdobbins79 wrote:
beebad apoligized to everyone publicly last night and asked that everyone please move on from there.

I know I can tune in the radio show and listen, but ya know what? I'd come a lot closer to believing it if I saw it in writing.

I signed up for this:
Beebad, if you're sincere, step up to the plate and post your apology here where it can be saved and referenced by those like me, stateline, knoxjacket, asoisee, and others who have reasons to doubt your sincerity.

Then I'll be glad to move on.

Thank you, Lee

Lee, kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Listen 2 a great show and hear my statement. Very Happy Here's the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-machine (some technical challenges at the beginning)

Last edited by BeeBad on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:09 pm

Spoke with Trey's dad this afternoon and will have a lot more info if my board ever comes up again. (Just fired off a letter to the president of the webhosting company as if he'll ever read it. LOL)

Hey, I gotta get some traffic out of this too you know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:10 pm

BeeBad wrote:
Spoke with Trey's dad this afternoon and will have a lot more info if my board ever comes up again. (Just fired off a letter to the president of the webhosting company as if he'll ever read it. LOL)

I will be very interested in this. I have not heard from Trey's dad much on the board ever since PJ got hired, I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Tech Head wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

I will be very interested in this. I have not heard from Trey's dad much on the board ever since PJ got hired, I wonder why?

TH, he has always kinda disappeared this time of year due to his seasonal job.
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Tech Head wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

I too will look forward to this tomorrow since your letter will never be read double b... affraid

TH looks like you finally got an offer. Good for you cheers
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:14 pm

geebee2 wrote:
Tech Head wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

I too will look forward to this tomorrow since your letter will never be read double b... affraid

gee, what letter? Surprised
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:17 pm

BeeBad wrote:
geebee2 wrote:
Tech Head wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

your kidding right????

Just fired off a letter to the president of the webhosting company as if he'll ever read it.
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:17 pm

geebee2 wrote:
You need to put down the whacky weed to move up around here. lol!

Some schools this is a requirement to be considered
Back to top Go down
GEETEELEE
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Quote :
Lee, kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Listen 2 a great show and hear my statement. Very Happy

Oh, I plan to.

But talk is cheap and putting it in writing would really go a long way to healing the rift you caused in the Tech community.

Yeah, I know Gailey was the ultimate cause of the rift, but you expanded and aggravated the division so much that people are refusing to have anything to do with Adam's site because of your involvement. Look at the posts here and on Stingtalk.

I would be impressed if you were to post it here. Even more impressed if you were to post it on the Hive and Stingtalk. If you're still banned from those sites, I'll post it for you, if you write it, with your permission.

You owe me nothing. I think you owe the Tech community, however.

Think about it.

Lee

Last edited by GEETEELEE on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
droopyGT
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
droopyGT

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:19 pm

I think it's awesome that BB was able to break some inside news to MTM people first. It sucks that your board is down right now, but thanks for not holding on to the name until it came back up. You said you'd tell us this morning and you did. So, thanks BB. (assuming this turns out to be not just a rumor)
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

[quote="geebee2"]
BeeBad wrote:
geebee2 wrote:
Tech Head wrote:
BeeBad wrote:

your kidding right????

Just fired off a letter to the president of the webhosting company as if he'll ever read it.[/quote

duh, my short term memory must've left town.
Back to top Go down
BeeBad
Buzz
Buzz
BeeBad

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:21 pm

droopyGT wrote:
I think it's awesome that BB was able to break some inside news to MTM people first. It sucks that your board is down right now, but thanks for not holding on to the name until it came back up. You said you'd tell us this morning and you did. So, thanks BB. (assuming this turns out to be not just a rumor)

You're welcome, droopy. Sorry I had to hold the info last night but promised Trey's dad that I'd hold it until today.
Back to top Go down
droopyGT
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
droopyGT

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:22 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:
bdobbins79 wrote:
beebad apoligized to everyone publicly last night and asked that everyone please move on from there.

I know I can tune in the radio show and listen, but ya know what? I'd come a lot closer to believing it if I saw it in writing.

I signed up for this:
Beebad, if you're sincere, step up to the plate and post your apology here where it can be saved and referenced by those like me, stateline, knoxjacket, asoisee, and others who have reasons to doubt your sincerity.

Thank you, Lee

Are you frickin' nuts? The show can be saved and referenced later, and guess what? It's actually HIS VOICE. What could be better or more sincere than that?
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:28 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:
Quote :
Lee, kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Listen 2 a great show and hear my statement. Very Happy

Oh, I plan to.

But talk is cheap and putting it in writing would really go a long way to healing the rift you caused in the Tech community.

Yeah, I know Gailey was the ultimate cause of the rift, but you expanded and aggravated the division so much that people are refusing to have anything to do with Adam's site because of your involvement. Look at the posts here and on Stingtalk.

I would be impressed if you were to post it here. Even more impressed if you were to post it on the Hive and Stingtalk. If you're still banned from those sites, I'll post it for you, if you write it, with your permission.

You owe me nothing. I think you owe the Tech community, however.

Think about it.

Lee

Lee I think the Hive owes so many more people a apology then Bee Bad owes anybody. They have assaulted so many people for disagreeing with them on their perspective of the Tech program. They have called many people GA fans for simply thinking Gailey is not the right fit for GT. You act as if BBO is the perpetrator and the Hive and Stingtalk are the victims. This is incorrect. I posted on the hive without character assignating anybody and they called me a GA fan and countless other names for just evaluating the GT program the best way I know how. IMO they eat their own and actually cause real GT pain. I always tried hard to be fair to Gailey and even to the end pointed out positive things he was doing in the program. They are happy facers Laughing who never have admitted they were wrong to others, and their evaluation of the program

king Tech Head
Back to top Go down
phatman30318
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Can we try not to hijack this thread with the past? BB, how about some of that info from Trey's dad? Didn't like PJ? Didn't like new scheme? What's the dealio?
Back to top Go down
BUZZingFAN
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:36 pm

droopyGT wrote:
GEETEELEE wrote:
bdobbins79 wrote:

I signed up for this:

Thank you, Lee

Are you frickin' nuts? The show can be saved and referenced later, and guess what? It's actually HIS VOICE. What could be better or more sincere than that?

I hate sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I got to say this whole board battle thing is quite interesting to follow.

A) I thought I'd never see Tech fans eat their own with the way the mods on the Hive and some posters on Sting Talk have treated Adamm's site/radio show.

B) I didn't realize that once you put a grown man behind a keyboard and direct him to any of the three GT sports message boards he'd suddenly turn into a chick - getting mad at people for who they're "friends" with or hold grudges against people for some slight from like 2 or 4 years ago.

We're dudes, people! We're supposed to get mad at each other, beat the snot out of each other if need be, then go drink beer and watch football, and act like nothing ever happened. [b]
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:39 pm

B) I didn't realize that once you put a grown man behind a keyboard and direct him to any of the three GT sports message boards he'd suddenly turn into a chick - getting mad at people for who they're "friends" with or hold grudges against people for some slight from like 2 or 4 years ago.

We're dudes, people! We're supposed to get mad at each other, beat the snot out of each other if need be, then go drink beer and watch football, and act like nothing ever happened. [b][/quote]

Classic. Love it. Ok.. Lets give it a try.. BUZZingFAN. Your an idiot. First round is on me. The hard stuff or beer what's your poison?
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:42 pm

There are three kinds of people in this world: Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes. Dicks like to fuck Pussies; they will fuck Assholes too if the occasion calls for it. Pussies hate Dicks because the Dicks are always trying to fuck them, but they also love Dicks whenever the Dicks are fucking the Assholes instead of them. Assholes shit on everybody, whether they be Dicks, Pussies, or other Assholes. Assholes hate everybody and everybody hates them, and in short they make the world stink. So which of these delightful obscenities are you?
Back to top Go down
bdobbins79
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:43 pm

I hope I don't get in trouble for that, but it is funny to me
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:48 pm

bdobbins79 wrote:

Holy crap bdobbins just shat on me.. Thanks for the laugh.
Back to top Go down
BUZZingFAN
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:50 pm

geebee2 wrote:

We're dudes, people! We're supposed to get mad at each other, beat the snot out of each other if need be, then go drink beer and watch football, and act like nothing ever happened. [b]

Classic. Love it. Ok.. Lets give it a try.. BUZZingFAN. Your an idiot. First round is on me. The hard stuff or beer what's your poison?[/quote]

geebee, you suck. Wink

Jim Beam (Green Label) + splash of ginger ale = a happy BUZZingFAN
Back to top Go down
BUZZingFAN
JacketFan
JacketFan

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:53 pm

bdobbins79 wrote:

HAHA! Awesome.

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 Sq_kim_jong_il
BeeBad singing 'I'm So Ronery'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next